• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB headligh mount stay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atceric

Reaction score
hey guys,

Im looking for a headlight mount/guard/stay for a 1990 and up warrior. mine is bent, and I want to pretty my bike up.

please let me know if you can help.

thanks,

eric

yep, the circle style. I have been going nuts, the cheapest one I can find is for about $75 without the lights included :-[!!!

I got one. I replaced my lights with the HID lights. I won't sell it for 75 though. It would have to be a little more. I sort like to have them incase for some reason the HIDs crap out. But you can make an offer. For the right price I'll sell anything.

75 for that think, i sold mine maaad cheap

You need to start thinking about prices more carefully then. Becuase they go for 75 easy on ebay all day long. I sold my stock exhaust for right around 100 dollars on ebay. I saw somewhere that you quoted a guy 65 shipped for tires and I think rims too. It would cost probably 25 dollars to ship them.

For just the guard, I dont want to pay $100.

I am just hoping that I will find a deal.

I am selling just the tires, which will probably ship for $25. I think its a good deal considering the tires are close to $100 each new. I am not concerned about makin the money back, just a couple extra bucks to compensate for the new tires I just got.

The tires have lots of tread left.

thanks for the posts

My comment was to warriorspeed about the wheels and tires.

And no not 100 for just the gaurd. I have the complete setup, that hasn't even been on my bike in over a year...

I might be reading all of this wrong or thinking of the wrong thing. but are you guys talkin about the stupid guard that goes around the headlight for 75 bucks?

Back