• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

fast trekkers FS 21-7-10 updated with pics!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atceric

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this board, I think I will like it here.

I have a set of tires for sale for you.

one set of Titan Fast Trekkers 21-7-10. They are in good condition, I would say that they have at least 90% tread left.

These tires are in good shape, I did hit the track some, but these tires have seen more trail then anything, thats why I want to sell them, they do not perform how I would like on trails, I have broken two tie rods. (My warrior has a wider then stock stance, my bike grabs everything)

These came on my warrior, they are in good shape.

I can send pictures on request.

$65 shipped obo.

thanks a lot

I blieve these are the fast trekkers you are talking about. Please correct me if I'm wrong. And yes, they do grab on a Lot of stuff, and go where you want them to.
0dd4dc9f.jpg

~Bill

Tarnished, that is a good lookin bike!!

the only pics I have right now are pics of the tires on the bike. Ill shot you some more pics tonight.

I didn't mean for my pic to jack your thread, just wanted to show people the tires your selling, trying to help you out a little bud.
But on a side note, thanx for the compliments. but I want to put a different cut on my front fendersm smooth them out a little, got it like how it is in that pic.
~Bill

dont worry about the pic, I like seeing a nice bike, as well as giving people an idea of what they look like.

Im trying to upload pics, got my fingers crossed...

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00009.jpg

are those 6 ply? if so i want them my front tires now are 4 ply but they are way too soft, i've got a tube in one of them and rips in the other.

Back