• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted (couple of things)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350x

Reaction score
1.) ok well i just got tierd of looking at gold front rims , and polished rears so i'm looking for aluminum (polished) front rims and tiers, i dont care if there stockers, douglases, itps, or what ever. as long as they have a half way desent tier (if not dont worry), and the the rim its self is in good shape. under $100, or will trade a set or rear "fast treckers"(tiers only), or raptor stock rear tiers. also i have a set of stock rears /w gold rims (willing to trade or work a deal)

2.) now for my father im looking for another warrior any age but any 1996 to 1988 would be great. as little wrong with as posible dosent have to be mint but in good running shape.

thanks,
steve

40 plus shipping?......the tires are stock and one has a tube, so it would be best to just swap out the tires on the rims

rims them self are in good shape though right, they hold air and arent bent (the lip can be bent to a resonable exstent) but other wise good. so that if i spend a day polishing they will come back to shine like the douglases

when you can give me details, e-mail me at [email protected]~
we will talk from there, im really intrested in those rims

ok ill get back to ya on monday, more than likely ill buy them, i wont be near a computer this week end so hold the wheels for me.

p.s. i dont know how the buying is done though this site so you may need to walk me though this process.

thanks,
steve

ok well i just got back from the shore, and i asked my mother about the rims and she went off she said "i spent to much money on it already, hold off. save for a car instead" so i cant buy any parts now. sorry. BUT my father still is searching for a warrior.

yamahabud, how much are you looking to get for it, what extras are on it.

I'm looking to get about $2,500, its negotiable though. It runs strong, normal wear and tear on it for the little it was used. The extras are:
-UM: body skid plate
-DG: swing-arm skid plate
-DG: front bumper
-DG: rear grab bar
-DG: nerf bars w/ blue webbing
-shock covers
-Smith hand grips
-K&N Air filter
-White Brother's exhaust
-R/A Shredder front tires on ITP rims (groundbusters)
-R/A Shedder rear tires on ITP rims (like holeshots)
-Maxxis Razr tires on stock Warrior rims (removable studs on them)
-stock Dunlope rear tires on rims of Warrior
(all tires have more then 90% rubber left)
-stock Warrior exhaust
-stock Warrior skid plate
-stock Warrior foot plates
-professionally rebuilt starter
(probly forgot some other stuff)

Latest posts

Back