• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ton of stickers Stickers..cheap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Warrior7-10-06022.jpg

Warrior7-10-06023.jpg

Warrior7-10-06024.jpg

Let me know what you want... im not trying to get rich so it wont be more than a couple bucks for what you want.

The ten dollar bill is also for sale for 20 bucks (actually its used for size comparison)

[quote:k2qpejgf]I'll take the $10 bill!

Heck ill even cut you a better deal than i said.... 17 bucks and you can have it, for 35 ill give you a 20 dollar bill.[/quote:k2qpejgf]

Is that price shipped???

;D

go on maxxis's website, theres a contact us thing that you can fill out with your email and adress and just type something about stickers/decals and they will send them to you for free in about a week or two. If anyone wants maxxis stickers.

go on maxxis's website, theres a contact us thing that you can fill out with your email and adress and just type something about stickers/decals and they will send them to you for free in about a week or two. If anyone wants maxxis stickers.

Most of the stickers i did in fact have to pay at least shipping both ways for... or purchase a part and ask for them. Some i did get free but not most.

OR you could just be one kool dude and just send them in a paper envolope for free and send them to me :)

i should sell my stickers, i got a whole box of them

Im not really making anything haha. I had to pay 39 cents to get most of them, and then i got to pay 39 cents to send them out again.. 78cents and im only charging a couple bucks at the most, my profits arent even enough to buy a soda i just want rid of them.

all righty here ill take
2 houser
2 works shocks(orange)
motion pro (white)
and protaper

thank you

he can have the houser stickers, i got a sponsrship from goforit and im having graphics made up witht them already on it

Latest posts

Back