• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

89 Warrior Complete Part-out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorracer13

Reaction score
Alright fellas...I'm sorta back in the Warrior game...for a little while. I came into an 89 that's a perfect part'er-out'er. What's in the list is what I've got. Prices are slightly negotiable, but let's not be stupid, OK?

The ONLY aftermarkets...
Aluminum DG-style front bumper (NOT a DG...not sure of brand) straight...$30
Maxxis Razr rear tires 20x10x9 w/ about 50% tread. No cuts or plugs...$25

Everything else...
Aluminum swingarm skid (not sure of brand) $30
Frame..straight with no cracks or welds $100
A-arms...full set only...slight dent in lower right...$75
Steering stem...straight...$20
Carb with throttle cable and thumb throttle...$75
Stock axle...straight...splines are good...$75
Front aluminum wheels...slight bend in outer lip of one, but holds air fine...$25
Rear aluminum wheels...great shape...$25
Rear hubs...$20
Complete front brake system..selling as a package ONLY...$100
Rear brake rotor & hub w/ free sprocket & hub...straight...$20
Stock swinger...good shape...fresh paint...$15
Axle carrier...$20
Complete enigne...new stator and starter clutch (how much are jsut THOSE two parts new?)...needs a cam. Was running fine prior to work, I'm told. $250
Complete wiring harness w/ CDI, Volt. Reg and coil...$35
Box with all bolts, footpegs, tierods, motor mounts, tank, etc., etc. clutch lever/perch/cable, reverse linkage (all the odds'n'ends) $15

Prices do NOT include shipping. Shipping on the engine should run somewhere aroun $75-80 to most places. Shiping ont he frame may be up around $100, just due to its' size. Everything else should ship for well under $15 to most anywhere. Please don't e-mail asking shipping on 18 different parts...I don't have time for that crap. If you wan a part, count on around $10 for shipping and go from there.

There are no rear fenders. The front tires are totally shot as are the front plastics. If the part isn't in the list, that's 'cuz it ain't available for sale :)) So PLEASE don't email me and ask about a part that's not listed :wtf:

That being said...BUY A BUNCH OF STUFF!

I don't have any pics of anything right now...my camera's being contrary. But ask around about me...especially on BlueTraxx...most Warrior guys know me by reputation. If the parts were crappy, I'd tell ya they're crappy. Everything I've got listed here is in good shape. And the prices are pretty right.

As for the carrier, warriorspeed...if you want it, commit to it. Whatever doesn't get sold to you guys and BT'ers is gonna go on eBay. I hope to have everything gone within a week or so.

Does anyone know if a swinger skid from an 89 will fit my 03. I'm assuming it would but better safe than sorry.

Yes, the swinger skid will fit an 03. All the hard parts from 89-04 are interchangeable. The only differences were in the plugs on the wiring harness between year ranges. And of course, round or square headlights. Everything else swaps. The swinger skid is already semi-poken for, tho. If I don't hear confirmation of purchase by sometime this evening, tho, it's back up for grabs.

I don't have any pics of anything right now...my camera's being contrary. But ask around about me...especially on BlueTraxx...most Warrior guys know me by reputation. If the parts were crappy, I'd tell ya they're crappy. Everything I've got listed here is in good shape. And the prices are pretty right.

As for the carrier, warriorspeed...if you want it, commit to it. Whatever doesn't get sold to you guys and BT'ers is gonna go on eBay. I hope to have everything gone within a week or so.

i cant commit to it, cause the one i hsve now my brother mangled tryig yo get the sproket hub off and but a few gashes in it so it might not seal and i am unemplloyed at the moment so i dont know what im going to do

Wiring harness, rear tires and swingarm are now gone. Motor is being sold in pieces. Stator is already gone.

Clutch (complete wth all plates, inner nad outer hubs and basket) $25
Flywheel w/ BRAND NEW one-way bearing ($bearing is $85 at dealer) $60
Good crank $75
Head $60
Complete Trans $50
Cases (broken around sprocket where all of them are) $25
Starter $50

you got some good deals here man, was thinking about getting them tires from you, but they are gone now.

[quote:qtstpxtl]I don't have any pics of anything right now...my camera's being contrary. But ask around about me...especially on BlueTraxx...most Warrior guys know me by reputation. If the parts were crappy, I'd tell ya they're crappy. Everything I've got listed here is in good shape. And the prices are pretty right.

i cant commit to it, cause the one i hsve now my brother mangled tryig yo get the sproket hub off and but a few gashes in it so it might not seal and i am unemplloyed at the moment so i dont know what im going to do[/quote:qtstpxtl]

CONSIDER WARRIORSPEED COMMITTED FOR THE CARRIER!

I gotta get this thing together before summer's over!!

The rims are all stock Yamaha aluminum. But they are semi-spoken for by a BT'er.

2Xtreme...uhhhhh, OK. I guess I can set the carrier off to the side for a while. I assume you must be workin' on his quad and want it outta your garage? Been there, done that :cool:

The rims are all stock Yamaha aluminum. But they are semi-spoken for by a BT'er.

2Xtreme...uhhhhh, OK. I guess I can set the carrier off to the side for a while. I assume you must be workin' on his quad and want it outta your garage? Been there, done that :cool:

He's my son. We bought your race cut plastics off you.

Ahhhhhh, see...that tell's you how long I've been outta the Warrior realm, I've already forgotten everybody. Of course, I did have prolly 40 different customers when I parted MY Warrior...so names became muddled.

ill take the steering stem and the throotle box if you got them for 40 shipped let me know.......!

I still have the stem, but when I pulled it off I found that it is slightly bent. I didn't notice it with it on the bike. Jwalk1818...what do you mean by throttle box?

Back