• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Checking Interest - Decals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r350ridin

Reaction score
Alright, well first off these will be on high quality water proof decal vinyl, and sprayed with a clear coat to protect it from uv rays and make the decal last longer. I can do any text with whatever font you want(you must give me a link to download or send it to me). Or you can send me a picture. I can do text and pictures up to 8.5x11. I can also do a text picture combo.
($1 extra for decals over 4.5x5.5)
These would be $6 shipped($7 for over 4.5x5.5)
Let me know if anyone would be interested.

I will also be listing some "Friends dont let friends drive/ride __________(brand name in the blank) decals on ebay

These people will get free yfm350central decals for there contribution to the board.
1. VelociRaptor350
2. DeathShadow
3. Toreadorranger - DK who this is - still around?
4. Pelphrey
5. baja226sport - DK who this is - still around?
6. Kreed5821
If you have contributed to the board and are not on that list tell me and i will check with doug.

I'd buy 2 big YAMAHA in white or black for my rear fenders.

Can you plot graphics?

what do you mean by plotting graphics, if you mean design, no, i suck at photshop.
Also, after i make some money and make enough profit to buy alot of supplies, i will be giving the QOTM winner and custom decal and will draw from the contributing members every month for a custom decal. Also, if someone wanted to photoshop some little yfm350 stickers for our quads, i could sell them for cheaper because i could fit a whole bunch on one sheet

i will be ordering all of the stuff i need tomorrow, so i should be taking orders in about a week.
also if you buy more than one decal, its $1 less on all after the 1st. im going to make some small yfm350 central decals for our quads, they will be around $2, if you order 2 or more decals, you get a free yfm350 decal.

i can do the pee on honda stickers too, i found sum picture of them o nthe internet, i can do the kid peeing o nthe honda symbol or just the name HONDA

Wouldn't vinyl be a better option here? As apposed to a clearcoated paper???

bump, people sent me the wrong stuff, will have to have a white or colored background, sorry guys.

i'm interested but not 100% sure yet if i want them. i'm think im getting a new truck within a few days so if i do i'm gonna deff want one for my windshield. a biggg one. ill let you know.

These people will get free yfm350central decals for there contribution to the board.
1. VelociRaptor350
2. DeathShadow
3. Toreadorranger - DK who this is - still around?
4. Pelphrey
5. baja226sport - DK who this is - still around?
6. Kreed5821
If you have contributed to the board and are not on that list tell me and i will check with doug.

i paid a couple months worth of space almost 5 months ago...and noone ever responded to me :-[

pm the desin suspension, i believe you, also bump, lmk guys i have everything ready

also the small yfm350central decals are $2, story dude, you want one with your sig graphic? WILL ALSO MAKE PACKAGE DEALS

Back