• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Stock exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
I am looking for a stock exhaust system in good condition. I am not interested in anything that has the baffles removed or has been modified. I need to meet new sound laws in order to ride. PM me with info.

Thanks,
Dave

I didn't say I was happy about it. I figure the $200 fine isn't worth it. I am sure that some people find it hard to believe but the Wisconsin DNR can be real bastards about enforcing these types of rules. They setup roadblocks on the trails and stop everyone to check for registration and other violations.

whell cant you cut the pipe a little shorter and take some otf the crap out of the inside and tell them its stock from the factory?

The DNR has a field sound test that they standardized this year. The 96 dBA limit has been in affect for a while now but they never had a way to test it. According to the law, people are expected to add a silencer even if their stock exhaust doesn't meet the limit. Sounds like a load of **** to me and I can't beleive it will stand up in court. I figure as long as I have an unmodified stock exhaust I willl be OK.

I have a stock exhaust with the baffle out, but i am sure i can get the baffle back in there...and have it stay......let me know if you are interested.

Back