• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Price reduced! '04 CBR600RR powered Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonaddis84

Reaction score
Build pictures and videos here
www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/warrior.html

Frame
1998 Yamaha Warrior 350
Engine is mounted in the frame with 5 motor mounts, if you know what the motorcycle frame looks like, the engine is a critical frame-member, (there is no frame underneath the engine)...therefore the way I have it mounted in this frame makes it unbelieveably stronger than stock.

-Everything painted Satin or Flat black
-Everything professionally TIG welded
- +4” Custom Tubular Swingarm (1-1/2”x.095 dom)
- +3” Custom Long Travel A-Arms (lower 1-1/4”x.083 dom upper ¾”x.095 dom)
-Upper frame rails widened for airbox with 1”x.065 chromemoly
-Front motor mounts ¾”x.095 dom
-Fuel Cell 1/16” aluminum holds 2-1/4 gallons
-MSR Aluminum Handlebars

MISC
-All controls from the 600RR (clutch, brake, lights, horn, starter)
-Gauge Cluster from 600RR (tach accurate, speedometer is way off B/C of tire size)
-Key from CBR is integrated, still features Bar Locking Mechanism (turn bars to the left and turn the key all the way to the left to lock the bars)
-Pilot Custom headlight setup
-Front/Rear turn signals from the CBR
-LED Brake light off the CBR
-Horn

Engine
-2004 CBR600RR with ~3000 miles when purchased
-110hp stock
-15500 RPM redline
-Fuel Injected with 4 secondary injectors firing at 8000rpms and up
-6 speed transmission
-Modified oil pan for ground clearance, complete with trap doors and baffles
-Custom made headers into dual 2005 Yamaha R1 titanium cans
-Geared 16/45 with 20” tires
-DID Gold O-Ring chain

Suspension
-Front - Elka Custom built triple rate shocks (3” longer than stock, 5/8” diameter shafts)
-All new hub bearings/seals, also steering stem bearing/seal.
-All new brake pads around.
-Rear – Stock shock with heavier rate spring
-Durablue 2+2 Axle (Brand new bearings/seals)
- 21x7x10” ITP Holeshot HD tires on ITP T-9 wheels
- 20x11x9” ITP Holeshot HD tires on ITP T-9 wheels

Trailer
-Satin black finish
- 5’ x 8’ lowrider
- 1-3/4” x .120 EW steel, bent not mitred
- 3/4" Good one side sheeting (sealed)
- Tie down hooks setup to strap down THIS quads wheels
- 4.80” x 8” wheels

$6000 Quad only
$6500 With trailer
Partial trades considered with dirtbike or streetbike

you have to ride it to appreciate it, so if you live close let me know if you want to test it out.

email me @ [email protected] with questions

I can't believe your selling it!!....well i guess thats the way custom builds go..Good luck dude...wish i had the money!!

This quad is still for sale. There has been a few changes made so check out the website for updates. There will also be new pics in a week or so...everything, i mean EVERYTHING, on the bike is getting powdercoated. Its also got a new custom aluminum airbox.

^^ Yes he did, this guy is an amazing fabricator and welder! If i didn't have to spend a wack of cash on my Suburban, i would have got him to make me a custom set of a-arms.

I have 2 questions, why are you selling it, and did you make those a-arms and swing arm?

I dont get the kind of use out of it that I need to, also Im building a custom chopper at work so all my $ needs to go for that.

I did build the aarms and swingarm, however I have very little spare time to do things like that anymore..... Although if you are willing to pay decent money for something custom and different than anything else available you could buy it through me through my work www.blackswampchoppers.com. We build custom choppers but we do any other types of fabrication. This would also solve my insurance dillemma that prevented me from starting the busiiness I wanted to making these parts.

Just email me if you have any other interest. [email protected]

Back