• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

yfz front shocks for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmudder13

Reaction score
hey guys got a nice looking pair of yfz shocks for sale. these are a good upgrade to warriors/ 350 raptors with special bracket, raptors and some other quads. $250 shipped and there yours give me a pm or respond to this

yes but no. when you properly put them on a warrior/350 raptor you wont have a problem as they will be just like the stock shocks. (buy bracket that moves shock mounting point up so stock ride height is achieved) some other fourwheelers they can bolt right up to. like raptors and maybe 400ex not sure. not trying to start a war or anything

alright geez its not like its the end of the end of the world by me posting this topic. i was just checking interest maybe for some odd reason somebody will want them

Thanks. I've seen those, but would be too concerned about the straight up-down position of the shocks.

how do you like those raptor shocks any ways? did you have to get a bracket to relocate the shock mount or bolt them directly up?

Latest posts

Back