• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

98 Warrior 350 NEVER RACED

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pre64

Reaction score
Alright fellows, school no longer permits time for me to ride four wheelers, plus tuition will be do soon. 1998 Warrior with....full FMF exhaust, powerbomb and powercore 4, over 1200 in aluminium (DG Bumper, Six Pack Rack, Nerf Bars, Renthal MX style Bars, and FULL SKID PLATES thats everything, chasis, a arms and swing arm. ITP Aluminium wheels wrapped with almost new ITP Holeshot XC. The tires still have the little rubber pieces on them. New grips, new DEKA battery, new 40 starter solenoid, always maintained with 4 stroke yamalube and geniune oem filters and parts. I also have the oil cooler kit almost completley installed. All you have to do is mount the new clutch cover i bought that I drilled and tapped and you are ready to go. I was only waiting on my next oil change but I must sell. To many extras to list guys....Asking 2350 but 2200 will probably take it. Cant seem to upload pics so email me at [email protected] and i will email some pics or call me at 859 326 7430. The bike is located in Danville, KY near lexington, delivery is available within reason ofcourse.

Also, dynojet kit with k and n filter with outerwears. If i forget anything else i will add it later.

Back