• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06yfm350's small partout

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Dynatek CDI- fits all 2004-2005-2006 raptor 350's, plug and play! nonprogrammable unit. asking $80 **SHIPPED** ***SOLD!!***

Armadillo Out N Back Rack, used only a few times. only marks on it are from bring wheelies up too high, very strong. holds a gas can and a 6 pack cooler. asking $40+shipping

Stock Raptor 350 bumper. asking $5+shipping

Blue/Black Powermadd handguards. Barely used. Comes with mounting hardware. Asking $40+shipping

Black/Blue flame shockpro shockcovers. like new asking $10+shipping

Renthal 12 tooth front sprocket. asking $10 + shipping **SOLD**

15 tooth front sprocket. asking $10+shipping.

will be posting on ebay shortly.

what exatcly does the cdi box do? is it like a reve limiter?

How much for S&H to 40383 and do you have any pix of the front bumper and stock slip on exhaust?
Thanks

How much for S&H to 40383 and do you have any pix of the front bumper and stock slip on exhaust?
Thanks

I think that S/H on this heavy stock exhaust would be too much, it weighs like 25 pds lol.

The stock plastic bumper is the one that comes on all raptor 350s.. quite cheaply made.

And i think that the CDI is already sold man, sorry.

sorry everyone who wanted shipping quotes, i will get them tomorrow, i was soo busy today.. riding the 700 :D

Well now we see where your priorities are.

j/k
;D

Back