• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Race Ready 2004 Raptor 350 For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rappyrider

Reaction score
I am selling my 2004 Raptor 350. I just got it finished and ready to race this season, but I just got a new baby and I need the money. I only trail rode it the first year. The motor work was done professionally by Buchanan Racing, and only has about 5 hours on the newly redone motor. The rest of the quad has about 50 hours on it. I raced one race with it last week and got 2nd place in the B class, so it is a fast machine. I changed the oil every 5 hours with Moterex Semi Synthetic.

FMF Factory 4 Exhaust
FMF Powerbomb Header
Pro Design intake /w a K&N
Jet Kit
JE 12:1 High Compression Piston
Web Cam racing cam
Ported & Polished
Rev Box
Armadillo Bumper
Alba Nerf Bars
Dura Blue Eliminator Axle
Dura Blue Front Wheel Spacers (graphite)
PRM A-Arms Guards
PRM Swing Arm Skid Plate
PRM Middle Skid Plate
Powermadd Hand Guards
Hole Shot XCR Tires (original tires go with it)
Parking Brake Block off
14 Tooth Sprocket (12 & 13 go with it)

I have about $3,000 in Accessories, and paid $5,200 for it exactly 2 years ago. So I am asking $4,200 for it. I live in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania. 16057. If your interested in it you can call me at 724-968-7758 and ask for Dan.

Here are the PICS
DSC04047.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04045.jpg

yea ill buy ur red things on ur handelbars ( I forget what their called ) like handlebar gaurds or watever and ur front shock covers...

**** well if u wanna sell the Front and back shot covers and the Hand gaurds let me know and give me a price... im in Oxford, Pa which is near Lancaster, Pa

Back