• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New stock A-arms for a Warrior all 4 plus more

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a complete set of stock A-arms for a Warrior for sale. These are brand new in the package. They don't have the bushings or dust caps with them but do have all brand new OEM bolts. I want $175.00 for all 4 plus shipping. I am going to list these on Ebay if no one shows any interest in the next few days. I think to buy just the stock lowers both sides would run you around $180.00 for them. So you can buy the lowers and get the uppers for free. I listed some other parts today on ebay for a Warrior, if you're interested they are under seller I.D.: shawman63

I have these other parts for sale also:
Prices are without the shipping costs.

1 set of stock Warrior front tires and rims in very good shape with lots of life left- $100.00

1 Set of rear holeshot copies (nan-kang) on Warrior rims probably at least %85 or better tread left- $125.00

1 Stainless rear brake line for a Warrior brand new- $20

1 Warrior stock head pipe heat shield- $8

1 Rad? Billet aluminum bearing carrier used, gave $100, want $100

1 Warrior rear shock very nice condition- $100 obo.

1 stock thumb throttle assembly with cable- sold

1 Set of stock spindles good condition- best offer.

1 Tusk clutchset , side cover gasket, and springs brand new still in the package- $60

1 Set of brand new takeoff YFZ rear hubs- $50 obo.

1 Brand new set of Warrior tie rods- best offer

You can reach me at: [email protected]

Have pictures of all of these parts, send me your email address if you want any pictures of these parts. I don't know how to post pictures here. These parts will all be listed on ebay if not spoken/paid for by the end of the week. I can accept pay-pal or money orders. These parts will be listed on ebay next week if not sold before then, so speak now or regret it later. lol

Sorry, the throttle is sold, received payment for it about an hour ago. Thanks for asking.

Damn it I was wanting it. They are kind of pricey, and can snap so easy. Oh well it got sold thats all that matters.

Latest posts

Back