• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: FMF Power Bomb Header

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I bought this FMF Power Bomb header from Death awhile back. Decided I am not going to use it anytime soon so I will offer it to you guys first before eBay calls my name.

Come off '01 warrior (Will fit many years)

$70.00 + shipping and its yours if you need a shipping price/quote ask I shall give

PowerBomb.jpg

Why did you decide not to slap her on there. If i would have the money id snatch taht right up since my header is all rusty looking again even though i painted it black with ceramic stuff. That and the slight change in throttle response up top.

hey can u tell me what the cost of shipping would be to 20111 ill have money at the end of the week i need to get a new one mine has had it thanks kyle

Why did you decide not to slap her on there. If i would have the money id snatch taht right up since my header is all rusty looking again even though i painted it black with ceramic stuff. That and the slight change in throttle response up top.

Well I just bought some 20s for my blazer and other odd and end stuff. I've had the header laying around for well over a month now. I'd rather change other stuff on my quad first then the header.

hey can u tell me what the cost of shipping would be to 20111 ill have money at the end of the week i need to get a new one mine has had it thanks kyle

slamdam97 is currently the one getting the header as of right now. If he decided he doesn't want it then 87warrior I will be more then glad to get you a shipping quote. Then of course if that doesn't work out warriorspeed350 it would just be your lucky day and I could get a shipping quote for you ;)

Back