• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Warrior Part Out- Narrowed List, Prices OBO!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorxcr1

Reaction score
:( :( :( Well the time has finally come. Heres the part out guys. Selling to get a 400 or 450! I have pictures of all parts if needed. If there is any intrest i will send you pics via email.

Ims Roll Design footpegs- powdercoated black on inside (1 ride)-Pending

Ac Racing Nerf Bars- 100 (shipped)

Prm Skidplate .250 with linkage box cover - Pending

Ims heel guards- Pending

All parts are taken care of and my loss is your gain. I will be on here daily so shoot me a pm if anything is of interest. My screen name is Jor5678 so you can also instant message me. My cell number is (201-316-3421).

Thanks guys- ant

Pics

part13tj.jpg

partoutpics295es.jpg

Are these prices including shipping?

I want the heel guards and the lever set.......send me a pm let me know!!

Please post some pics..when you have time!!

are those jets the same sizes as Mikuni jets or are they completly different like DynoJets? Would you be willing to sell me just one pilot jet the 45?

BUMP for a good man... shits all clean, i ride with this kid, ive riden this bike, and worked on it :D all parts are in great shape... i dont think it ever sits caked in mud, always clean, smells clean too!

hey this is dan (DanTheMan) jordan (warriorxcr1) is away on vacation for a week, ill be helping him out on here just to let everyone know and last i heard the list is current... ill be giving him a call tomorrow

bump guys..... everything is updated and ready to be shipped out!!!!

prices are shipped and ready to go!!!

Do you have any non crooked pics of the quad? I might be interested in the IMS foot pegs and nerfs... I'll let you know.

Back