• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big bear oil cooler adapter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja226sport

Reaction score
I am told this costs $140 new. I bought it from deathshadow for $70.00. any offers?

the cover? it's $20 at any stealership... the adapter( that you don't need for a warrior) is $50...

Nah, go buy it new for $60 and tell me where you got it. I'll buy a bunch and make a killing on ebay.

I looked into it and I can find it cheaper than the 140 I was told so I guess Deathshadow ripped me but my fault for not looking and taking someone's word. Anyway, For the parts that I have it is still over $90.00. You can check it on bikebandit.com. On the big bear it is part #'s 15-21 with doubles on 21 and 3 on 20.

I looked into it and I can find it cheaper than the 140 I was told so I guess Deathshadow ripped me but my fault for not looking and taking someone's word. Anyway, For the parts that I have it is still over $90.00. You can check it on bikebandit.com. On the big bear it is part #'s 15-21 with doubles on 21 and 3 on 20.

How did I rip you?

The parts you need come to almost 140$

bigbear.JPG

?

That is a ripoff!!! That OEM part supplier is a gyp!!! I got all of my **** and extras for 120 brand new. It's not a ripoff from you death, but from that supplier that sold you the ****, fuckers made some dough on that one.

Actually it wasn't too far overpriced, but could of been at least 10 or more cheaper from elsewhere. Try out my thread in the general section called 'cheaper OEM parts'. That place in Oregon is cheap as ****!!! Must be the free trade factor kicking on the west coast.

Latest posts

Back