• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ITP C-SERIES 10x8 REAR RIMS **NIB**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Yup, selling a pair of brand new ITP C-Series Type 5 rims. Polished Aluminum.

Brand new. Boxes never opened.

Selling the pair for 130.00 plus shipping.

Offering them up here for a week before I put them on eBay on 3/30.

ITPC-Series.jpg

Damn, that's tempting. But I need the money to buy the 'right' rims.

(I ordered rears when I needed fronts)

...and you never said anything about side skirts!!! :eek:

SHUT THE HELL UP CODY...YOU DONT HAVE A QUAD THOSE WILL FIT ON AND NEVER WILL...GO AWAY YOU DONT OWN A WARRIOR

What is up with you and this guy? Let him talk! His opinion is just as important as anybody elses. Every time he posts, you have to jump on him. That ain't cool man.

he is a person i know from school that wont shut the hell up...he doesnt have a running quad or dirtbike (a 90cc quad that is in 10 pieces that hasnt ran in months busted shocks, no battery, no lights, bald tires, broken kick starter, is held to gether with ducktape and wire)(has a 50 year old dirtbike that hasnt run in probibly 10 years and he thinks it is only the carb it needs, and he thinks he is gonna make a pit bike out of it...and they probibly dont even make aftermarket parts for it)...he says he has been ordering and waitting for a carb and brakes and then he wants to sell a 90cc beat to hell quad for 1500 and he has been saying...'oh im gonna sell my quad and buy a warrior'' next day a banshee, next day a mojave, next day a blaster, next day 400ex, next day a raptor...he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about and he is posting 10 times in a row in one thread...he doesnt know how to search cause he is posting the same old **** and wont shut up...and he thinks he know all that about quads but he is just re wording what the people that know what there saying ..........

So why not just leave him alone? Ya can't blame him for wanting to fix up his bike or quad and if he needs help, this is a good place to get some questions answered. You might want to think about helping him with it. You might learn something as well. Or one day you might want someone to go riding with you...riding by yourself is very dangerous. I stay at home and do yard work lots of days when I'd rather ride but don't have anyone to ride with.

Question:
What does any of this have to do with the following:

Yup, selling a pair of brand new ITP C-Series Type 5 rims. Polished Aluminum.

ITPC-Series.jpg

Question:
What does any of this have to do with the following:

[quote:g9su1isd]Yup, selling a pair of brand new ITP C-Series Type 5 rims. Polished Aluminum.

ITPC-Series.jpg
[/quote:g9su1isd]

Hes YOUR kid...you tell us lol

thanks kreed justin you can suck my left nut and stop being such a god damn asshole to me i would have a better quad and im in the process of fixing mine and selling it so shut your ******* mouth and stop talking **** i wasnt lucky to have my quad bought for me unlike you you little peckerhead

....i wasnt lucky to have my quad bought for me unlike you...

NO ONE BOUGHT WARRIORSPEEDS QUAD FOR HIM, AND I AM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT DEAL ONE MORE ******* TIME!

Now get this **** back on topic before I have a mod delete all your goddamn posts in this thread- BOTH of you!!

This is a ******* classifieds thread, not flame war thread!!

...carry on!

Poor guys trying to sell some rims here..Not get stuck into family ties!!

"Official dog fucker"

Thats a funny one!

C'mon guys...those are the rims I had. They are awesome and look really good. Sorry I cant help ya out bro on the purchase but I will sure try and help you sell them.

C'mon guys...those are the rims I had. They are awesome and look really good. Sorry I cant help ya out bro on the purchase but I will sure try and help you sell them.

Thanks man!

They'd be on the quad already if I had bought fronts like I was supposed to!!

Back