• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cam and Springs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammy350rider

Reaction score
I have a stock warrior cam w/ bearing on it for sale for $45+shipping. I also have the stock valve springs, retainers, and keepers for $15+shipping. Lemme know if you want the springs because they arent out yet.

dude i am giving you what they're worth...
there's already wear marks in it.. i mean it was in there for over a year and a half... if i put that crap in my quad or anyone elses it's gonna **** alot of **** up QUICKLY.

It aint going to do anything to it. Its just over a year old, to be causious(sp?) i might put a new bearing on it, but other than that it works fine. You can use a cam as long as it is within specifications, if thats 5 years or 10 depending on how ofter your riding. And name what it is going to **** up. Id like to know.

i mean it's not going to be a ... you put it in and instantly it is going to **** **** up.. after about a month with that cam in someone else's quad.. there would be wear that would of taken over 10 years to make under normal circumstances.

I don't see how it would cause this excessive wear. It's not like you throw a handful of sand in the top end when you put the cam in. That's what it would take for 10 years of wear to happen in a month.

If that was the case, then wouldn't the same thing apply when you use the original rockers with an aftermarket cam? I never heard of anybody putting a new aftermarket cam in and have it torn up in a month because they didn't put new rockers in with it.

I don't see how it would cause this excessive wear. It's not like you throw a handful of sand in the top end when you put the cam in. That's what it would take for 10 years of wear to happen in a month.

If that was the case, then wouldn't the same thing apply when you use the original rockers with an aftermarket cam? I never heard of anybody putting a new aftermarket cam in and have it torn up in a month because they didn't put new rockers in with it.

exactly........

now back on topic anyone interested?

Back