• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Yamaha warrior HOTCAM!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dswwarrior350

Reaction score
Well i just took the hotcam out of my warrior, and im running short on funds for my new motor build. Although id like to keep this cam as a back-up i may be forced to sell it. I ran this cam 1 1/2 summer's and very small amounts of winter riding, maybe 15 hours in the winter max. Perfect shape, there is not the smallest sign of wear on this cam. I will include a cam bearing already on the cam, the bearing is near new. This is really the ultimate drop in cam with the bearing on it, you dont even need to switch the bearings or buy a new one, drop it in and go. I have all original paperwork and box that it came in, has all instructions and valve adjustment settings with it. Good increase in power all over, gives it a good midrange and top-end kick over stock. Only reason for replacing is machines around here are getting bigger and the smaller ones are getting faster, so i need more power to the ground and i went to a bigger set-up.

*** Does not need stiffer valve springs, in fact hotcams recomends that you dont use them at all with their cam. WILL NOT FIT RAPPY 350'S, it will go in, but will cause major damage to the internals of the motor because the cam bearings are diffrent.

Right now i am accepting the highest reasonable offer. Ill charge a flat rate of 10 dollars shipping and handling, that will include delivery conformation so figure that in.

Either PM me your offer or post it up, or any questions do the same. Also i only accept money orders, its safer for both seller and buyer, i dont have paypal anyway.

lets say 80 bucks shipped, pm me, or email if you got a problem with the price we can work something out. I also have a Red thor barpad if anyone would like to buy it

do ya have a pic of the bar pad?? maybe a length? i may be interested if its the same length for the right price.

Latest posts

Back