• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lonestar steering stem,etc.on ebay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need to edit your description on the fenders... "My quad in picture is not included,auction is for bumper only,thanks and good luck"

you need to edit your description on the fenders... "My quad in picture is not included,auction is for bumper only,thanks and good luck"

Yer right,I kinda fixed it-thanks

In the pics of your quad on E-bay...did you paint your engine??..if so what did you use and how does it work / hold up?

In the pics of your quad on E-bay...did you paint your engine??..if so what did you use and how does it work / hold up?

Believe it or not-thats the stock 87 paint.I got the quad literally off of a little old lady.We toredown and rebuilt the motor and tranny and cleaned it up,thats all-no paint.Sorry I cant help more

[quote:9nr7mz5c]No comprendo muchacho

there are no holes on the gas tank cover or the gas tank mount on the fenders...how did you put them on[/quote:9nr7mz5c]

They are kind-of like a one piece-they have a slit in the back,and a flat bracket to hold it together over the gas tank

[quote:jt7hlkr7]In the pics of your quad on E-bay...did you paint your engine??..if so what did you use and how does it work / hold up?

Believe it or not-thats the stock 87 paint.I got the quad literally off of a little old lady.We toredown and rebuilt the motor and tranny and cleaned it up,thats all-no paint.Sorry I cant help more[/quote:jt7hlkr7]

Well even so.... the motor looks good on there!!

Back