• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

!!!BaD04WarrioR's PART OUT!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Re: PARTING OUT THE BEAST
« Reply #1 on Mar 2, 2006, 2:55am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::pARTS LIST::

AC Nerfs: $150 NEW--Selling for $80

Works Front shocks(dual rates with rezzies): $500 NEW—Selling for $315

Works Ultracross rear: $650 NEW—Selling for $440

Durablue Eliminator 2+2 Axle: $340 NEW—Selling for $270(I JUST PUT IT ON)

Yamaha Blue Lonestar Racing Swingarm(with skid plate mounts) round house bearing carrier and steel braided line: $840 NEW—Selling for $700

Please...look at the list to see what you want and than PM me...I hate getting PM's that say what are you selling and how much. READ THE FREAKIN LIST FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD ;D

hard core trail riding like 185-cant remember wieght. LOL. Make me an offer someone is serriously considering the whole front end

Guys...I use paypal so you can use credit cards if you have a credit card on your paypal account. Time to MAX out those cards...LOL ;D

Guys...I use paypal so you can use credit cards if you have a credit card on your paypal account. Time to MAX out those cards...LOL ;D

time to max out mommys and daddys credit cards kids. :p

i will have to talk it over with a few people about the shocks first.. ill get back to ya, but dont wait for me if you can sell it.

[quote:c0qxh8kn]Guys...I use paypal so you can use credit cards if you have a credit card on your paypal account. Time to MAX out those cards...LOL ;D

time to max out mommys and daddys credit cards kids. :p
[/quote:c0qxh8kn]

Negative.

And I don't appreciate you having that pic of my girlfriend as your avatar :p

i guess ill have to take u to jerry springer to tell you your girlfriend has been sleeping with me for the last 3 years then ;D

Back