• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

axle and carrier setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorman11

Reaction score
i have a stock axle and carrier with all the hubs with new bearings if anyone is interested and i can get pictures

axle.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

sorry the hubs are not in the picture but they just got sandblasted and primed and ready to paint i was going to use them for myself but i figured i would just send em away with the rest of the axle

the bearings are almost new... a couple hours, brake disk is good not warped or anything like that but im not sure what sprocket is on it... it also comes with hubs that are not in the picture which are sandblasted and and primed and ready to be painted

yea it wil fit an 87 i just got one for mine but im looking for a nother one i notanced on the one i got it was cracked and bent some how idk it got like that but well that one ting u get form ebay leaving **** out of the discreption o well now im looking for a durablus so i will have a hole rear end in dureblue parts

Latest posts

Back