• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NICE 1987 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja226sport

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone would be interested. I need some extra money to pay bills so although I hate to see it go I have no choice.

Here is the deal, I am the third owner of this bike. First owner was since new to 2003. Was an older gentleman who hardly used the bike. Next was his neighbor's son who really wanted a dirtbike so didn't really ride it. I have owned for about a year. When I bought it, it was mint. Not even a scratch in the plastic. I have ran it pretty good though. Some scuffs. No cracks. No rips in the seat. Everything works.

Mods/upgrades:
22X12X9 REaltor Rear Tires
New Battery
New Battery cables
Noss Machine Billet air filter adapter
K+N Bolt on filter w/outerwear
K+N Crankcase Breather
Procircuit T-4 Exhaust
Carb is Jetted
12,13,14 tooth Sprockets
New Rear Sprocket (not installed but included)
New Blue o-ring chain
New front and rear brakes
Extra set of new front and rear brakes(not installed but included)
Stock rear tires (75 % tread left, not installed but included)
Extra set of rear rims in great shape
Noss Machine case saver/chain guard
Billet dash with indicator lights
Moose handguards
Dg front bumper
Dg frame guards
Prm A arm guards
Prm engine skid
Um racin swing arm skid
Prm Grab bar
Big Bear Oil Cooler Set up
Extra set of limited edition banshee front shocks(not installed but included)
.390 Web cam (not installed)
P+P Head by curtis sparks racing (not installed)
.030 12:1 Piston (not installed)
Full gasket kit
Extra stock bore cylinder in perfect shape
Round slide carb
All stock take offs included.

Had other stuff but put motor back to stock as I was gonna part it out but must go all at once.

Oh, also new 2000 warrior blue hood and tank plastic. Maybe more. This bike is clean and runs awesome as is or install other parts for tons more power. I know it is an 87, but i do have a title, everything is in awesome shape. Runs like a beast and comes with tons of mods and extra parts. So, Looking for like $1800.00

Will not part out!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey i know you said you are not gona part it out but if you desode to ill take somethings off it like the front end and bumper

Thanks but definitely not gonna part it out. If it doesn't sell I'l try my kawasaki lakota or z 400.

Maybe someone is interested in some of the parts I have that are not installed?????

how much for the .390 cam? Willing to sell the billet dash or the .430 Webcam? How much for the P+P head? Does it have valves, guides, rockers, and springs?

I'd Like to sell the cam with the head as the springs are for the cam. The head has everything but an exhaust valve. I took it out as I was getting started on cleaning up the head before I used it myself and lost motivation. Now I do not remember where I put the valve. I have the spring and retainer but no valve. Anyway, the head was ported and polished by curtis sparks racing and is in good shape but needs to be cleaned as it has been sitting on a shelf in the basement for a while. The retainers on the springs look a bit beat up due to bad valve adjustment but they work fine. For the cam and the head I would take $125.00

Thanks, I try to take care of it. I don't really want to sell it but I need money.

I think after some consideration I've decided not to sell the warrior. I think I may sell my girlfriend's bike instead Ha! Anyway I am gonna get a list of stuff together to post on here. But until then some of my extras/performnce stuff is on ebay.

Hey I see that the .390 cam and 12:1 piston and head are on ebay. Does that piston come with rings or not? WHat would you take for that?

Back