• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

STOCK PARTS(MORE!!!)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
I also have my stock shocks...both front and rear...If deaths go and somebody missed out let me know. I also have my old FMF titanium exhaust. It is an anodized blue muffler and comes with the titanium mid-pipe and silencer insert to soften it a bit(never used). The muffler does have a dent on the inside that is not able to be seen when it is mounted on the bike. I also have the old PIAA light kit thats comes with H3 hyper blue bulbs(ITS THE WHOLE ASSEMBLY AND READY TO INSTALL) If you want pics ask...and make some offers fellas. Take care of Death first though. This is for those who miss out on his stuff(Kinda like me missing out on Death's clutch cover (LOL Pelphrey ;D) Happy bidding boys. If you dont see some parts you want ask I might have them.

This is for those who miss out on his stuff(Kinda like me missing out on Death's clutch cover (LOL Pelphrey ;D) Happy bidding boys. If you dont see some parts you want ask I might have them.

I told you to buy his set of plastics and I would trade you the cover for the plastics...Thats not that bad of a deal...

yeah I can get pics...It was on my bike before. I have the WB now because it is a better pipe for my built motor. Here are a few pics. I know the dent looks bad but you dont see it when it is mounted on the bike. And Im sure you can pull it put, I just dont have anyhting to do it with. It's not very old either(maybe a couple months) Sorry for the bic pic. The mid-pipe is sweet though
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-302595.jpg

This is how you'll see it on the bike
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-313082.jpg

theres the dent...not to bad
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-313083.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-313085.jpg

yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-313086.jpg

The muffler itself is like $230 and the titanium mid-pipe is $175. I also have a $30 qiuet core insert(NEVER USED). For the whole thing I would like to get $200 OBO

Hey, how much for the shocks all together and then how much for rear by itsself? Can you post some pics of them too. I bought some stuff off death but missed out on the shocks :'(. LOL

OK...Stock footpegs I do have. No on the cam and light gap cover. I also forgot to mention that I have the stock swingarm and A-arms. Also have the stock muffler as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back