• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Works front shocks

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
I bought these Works AT Steelers with rezzies off of another member about 3 months ago.....but they are set up for a much smaller rider than i am....so i am going to sell them and just put the money towards a long travel front end....they are in really good condition..... Im looking to get 350 for em.

Professor, the kid's got ya...lol

Real key words: "I bought these Works AT Steelers with rezzies off of another member about 3 months ago..."

They were used when he bought em...lol

they are NOT 350 new....they are 530 new.....i bought em USED for 350....Even the ones without rezzies are 400 new....so it is not a bad price at all. And the powdercoat isnt even scratched off the springs yet ;D

still uselly if shocks are used you cant get squat for them

I think they are worth what he is asking. How much does it cost to get them reworked for a bigger rider? I'm 215 lbs

Professor, the kid's got ya...lol

Real key words: "I bought these Works AT Steelers with rezzies off of another member about 3 months ago..."

They were used when he bought em...lol

D'oh! :eek:

Back