• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need Parts for an '06 Raptor 350!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahhsheeit

Reaction score
Anyone have or know where I can get some good prices on the following:

Rear fender (white)
Left headlight
Rear grab bar
1 front rim
Handle bars

I need the parts ASAP. Thanks!

Were you looking for new replacements or used stuff. I am not sure since it is so new but EastCoastatv.com may be able to help. They are a huge salvage place. But otherwise go to yamaha.com and you can look up all the part #'s yourself and order them from a dealer.

be more careful next time son, you don't need to be rolling your brand new toy anymore

How did you ever guess? There is a fine line between being brave and being stupid. I stepped across that line a few days ago.

Were you looking for new replacements or used stuff. I am not sure since it is so new but EastCoastatv.com may be able to help. They are a huge salvage place. But otherwise go to yamaha.com and you can look up all the part #'s yourself and order them from a dealer.

I am looking for the best prices. Either will do as long as the used stuff is in good shape.

for your plastics i would go to www.maier-mfg.com because im quite sure they are cheaper than the stealerships. I saw some white rear fenders on ebay like last night also. I bet you could find all of your parts on ebay if you looked hard enough.

Thanks 06. I saw the rear fender on Ebay too but the shipping calculator has shipping at $107 from No. Cal. to So. Cal. That's kind of ridiculous. I have found some stuff out there though.

Couldn't you pick it up? he might have other parts you're look for also.And you can get a set of Fly handlebars with the crossbar for $19.99 on there too.

I'll look in to it thatnks! If you happen to come across something, feel free to post up a link. :)

I have the stock handlebars and the grab bar in black if you are interested make me an offer and I also have the stock pipe and the stock Clutch lever if interested let me know.

Latest posts

Back