• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Uni Filter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja226sport

Reaction score
I have a drop in uni air filter for the warrior. It is used but i cleaned it up and it is in really good shape. I don't want or need it. Anyone interested, pay the shipping and it is yours. Let me know.....you can't beat free and if someone can't afford a new filter right now here you go. I lso have a stock chrome grab bar if anyone wants it. Same deal. ;D

I have a drop in uni air filter for the warrior. It is used but i cleaned it up and it is in really good shape. I don't want or need it. Anyone interested, pay the shipping and it is yours. Let me know.....you can't beat free and if someone can't afford a new filter right now here you go. I lso have a stock chrome grab bar if anyone wants it. Same deal. ;D

Still have them? If so, I'll take them. Shoot me aPM with shipping, and payment details.

The filter is gone but still got the grab bar. It is chrome and in good shape. If you want it what is your zip? I'll figure out shipping.

If you want to send me like $5.00 that should be enough to get the grab bar to you.

Still looking for the money for these....you out there guys? If not they will be once again available.

Well it has been a few weeks and I see no money here so I am saying that once again the uni and grab bar are available.

Anyone want this stuff. It is free. Hate to throw it away but I am cleaning out all kinds of stuff from my shed and basement.

I think i'll take them. Is the uni a drop-in? What's the condition of both these parts?

i just looked at the fist post and I got the answer to my questions

my zip is 17315 if you want to look up the shipping costs and let me know what I owe you for it.

ok yamarider....i'll let you know. Most likely just a couple bucks. I'll package them together and let you know asap.

Thanks. It'll be nice to have a second filter, during the summer the dust is so bad where I ride that my filter is packed full of dirt and i'm running rich halfway though the day.

It looks like$8.50 should do it. You did say you wanted both right?

Yeah, i'll take both. How do you want me to pay? I can do paypal, or just mail you the cash if you want me to.

Don't worry pimp...I'll have some more really cheap and or free stuff coming up soon. I got tons of stuff that has to go. Need room for Boat stuff and it is not worth my time to try and ebay stuff for like 1-5 dollars so I'll keep you in mind when I decide what is next!!!

Back