• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted cobra muffler

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddmudder13

Reaction score
im on the look for cobra exhaust for a warrior. sounds funny but people are biding alot for them on ebay so if you any of you that dont have a ebay account and want to sell the pipe im the one to contact, jeff

I know a guy who just took one off of his. I'll try to get a pic sometime and post it here for you. The pipe was good, he just wanted it quieter and went back with a factory exhaust.

ive also seen a few for 50-90 dollars so... people on ebay that dont know better pay alot for cheap pipes thinking there the king of the world haha

Last night there was a cobra slip on that was up to $130 plus shipping. I couldn't believe how many dumbasses were fighting over that pos

I have to admit, I put a cobra on my girlfriend's moto 4. But that is because they are the only one that makes exhaust for the yfm 200 and it was way cheaper than stock!!!

Back