• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 HONDA CR125--> MUST SEE!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey my friend has his tricked 2003 honda CR125 up for sale.

i'll start by saying that it can be picked up in north or south jersey (whichever you prefer)...he lives in south jersey but the bike is actually in Long Valley in his barn.

secondly, i will show the list of mods. he has some serious mods and he isnt really interested in trading for anything else unless its a newer bike but if you think your bike is worth trading, post it up.

*V-Force Delta 2 reed valve and carbon fiber reeds
*FMF Shorty Silencer
*FMF SST Pipe
*Carbon fiber skid plate
*Bran new link bearings from pivot works since the bearing had never been changed
*New Honda piston and rings
*Rethal handlebars with pro taper grips
*new 2004 style acerbis front fender
*new acerbis 2004 style front number plate
*MDK exicute graphics kit
*New rear tire
*new ebc brake pads rear
*new DID ERT gold chain
*new back and front sunstar sprocket kit
*clear title
*never raced or crashed
*2 bran new in package ready race pro air filters
*old chain stock oem honda CR125 chain
*renthal bars
*aceribis hand guards
*it has a polished frame
*pro mechanic took care of bike and help with the matenence of the bike was taken apart after every 3 rides to be greased and cleaned out. (pro was john berg...he rides with his family all the time)

if you are interesting in purchasing this and would like other parts to be on it just let me know and he'll get it on for you as quick as possible for the same price if not close to it...

pictures are available --> http://www.picturetrail.com/joedomingues1

if you are interested, email me at [email protected] or IM me at mjpsoccerplayer1 or PM me...

mike

lol this is my friends however... i also have a DS650 i am putting up for sale for my other friend who is too lazy to put it up. if i sell it for them, i get $200 so i figured...why the **** not? lol

nice slaughter ouse and dovelopments...that is sooo cool...wish we had exciting stuff like that around here

lol yup its at his other house in south jersey not that close to me lol

anyone interested in purchasing the bike?

Latest posts

Back