• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Polish Person :)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Im looking for somone who has all of the equipment to polish or chrome my heatsheilds, and maybe some other stuff if i think they are good. i would be willing to ship my heatsheilds too you and pay a reasonable amount to get them cut and polished or chromed. they are black right now, and im quite sure they can be polished or chromed or something like that. i would be paying threw paypal. thanks.

I might think about getting these powdercoated also if someone did that also.

Try this guy:

"Hey guys.My buddy and I got tired of seing crazy stuff on ebay that people did a quick polish of then try to make a million bucks on the junk.So he and I invested in top dollar polishing equipment to polish basically anything on our quads and yours thats aluminum and its to a mirror polish.We are super reasonable because we want to keep yamaha's looking good and help out fellow yamaha riders.Email me at [email protected] and I will show you pictures of the stuff we do and quality.

We are willing to help out anyway we can so if cash is a problem we haggle with banshee stuff that we might be able to use."

Yes you can chrome the clutch cover; here is mine chromed - it looks awesome, doesnt need any work to keep it real shiney, and is very strong!

chromeclutchcover1.jpg

but look what you got to look at the end to show for polshuing you half to do every weekend almost to keep it shiny crome do the same but not spending long time to do it done in few minits or less poslishing takes for ever to keep its shine in the long run its worth it tto crome it

but look what you got to look at the end to show for polshuing you half to do every weekend almost to keep it shiny crome do the same but not spending long time to do it done in few minits or less poslishing takes for ever to keep its shine in the long run its worth it tto crome it

GrammarTime.gif

Dude, you're killing me with that ****!

[quote:nlic0b29]but look what you got to look at the end to show for polshuing you half to do every weekend almost to keep it shiny crome do the same but not spending long time to do it done in few minits or less poslishing takes for ever to keep its shine in the long run its worth it tto crome it

GrammarTime.gif

Dude, you're killing me with that ****![/quote:nlic0b29] ha ha verry funny not my fult i have a retard prolbum :p

I never polish my chrome cover I just wash the ******* thing off and its still just as shiney - it really needs no attention; polishing **** is to much work to keep it all nice nice.

The heat shields are steel im pretty sure, they must be chromed, powder coated, or painted. What i did with mine was polish them to mirror chrome, then i clear coated them, it held up well, but it didnt turn out as shiny as i wanted, now it just look like brushed aluminum or something similar, looks better than plain black though. I think i may have been using the wrong clear, like a matte finish. I polished just the circle part of my clutch cover, and i have to repolish it after every ride, pain in the ass but it looks pretty good.

I polished mine as well...I dont know if its the stuff I used or what but it still looks good. I have polished it a couple times but I havent polished it for a couple months. Since theres nothing else to do to my quad that I want to really do...I might start chroming and powdercoating more stuff. Like for example - my wheel hubs, rear sprocket hub and others that are spray painted.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-453318.jpg

I polished mine as well...I dont know if its the stuff I used or what but it still looks good. I have polished it a couple times but I havent polished it for a couple months. Since theres nothing else to do to my quad that I want to really do...I might start chroming and powdercoating more stuff. Like for example - my wheel hubs, rear sprocket hub and others that are spray painted.
yamaha-warrior-04-bikepics-453318.jpg

It still looks decent but is dull; the chrome wont really ever dull like that, it wont get pitted or dinged, and almost never needs to be polished.

Back