• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb: project quad/beat up/needs work/in pieces qua

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
like it says, i am interested in pretty much a project quad. it could be beat up or nice, it could be in running condition or in need of work. it can also be in pieces but it would need to have most of everything.

UNDER $1500. IF IT NEEDS TO SHIP, WE WILL SPLIT THE SHIPPING +/- HALF

mike
i could trade a 2003 yamaha raptor 80 for one or a 2003 yamaha ttr125L for it...could add cash for the right deal ;D

for alittle more, you can have a real nice looking and running warrior >>>
2001 Yamaha Warrior -- 350cc, 6speed w/ reverse, Cobra exhaust, direct shifter, Alum front bumper and bars, clean and sharp, runs great, needs nothing, ready to ride-- $2,250 OBO

pictures -- QuadRider.net

or if you prefer, i can put it into pieces if you really want to put one together...lol... by the way... where ya located???

Thanks,

[email protected]

I have a 2000 Warrior that I just got back together. It has a new Wiseco 10.25:1 High Compression Piston, rings, wrist pin. It does need a new head gasket because somehow the new one I put on blew. It has a White Brothers E-Series with 2 endcaps. Has a DG front bumper Crank is just one year old and was installed by my local Yamaha Shop. $2000 and its yours. Replacing a head gasket would be a good thing to start out fixing.

im in the NJ/NY/PA area..ur in IOWA not that it makes a difference unless u can ship waht ya got

guess this means bump :)

Back