• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sick 2001 banshee for sale in NY !!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey everyone my friend has a 2001 banshee for sale and its all tricked out. i'll just post the email he sent me. its rele long but heres the mods:

The banshee is a 2001 it has Tripple chrome Rocket custom pipes. They are by far the nicest, best fit, hugest pipes I have ever seen on a banshee you'll love em. I can get up in the morning and shave my face in those pipes. v force reeds, Toomey 2:1 filter setup, I had a degree key but I got rid of that and installed an adjustable timeing plate that I have never moved from 4degrees anyway so I might as well left the degree key in, The flywheel has been lightned and ballanced. which seemed to really make a difference on how fast the motor revs,its had the head shaved .030 for a little boost in compression, its got a boost bottle, The motor was all done by one of the best yamaha race shops in northern NY TBN racing. They are awsome at making fast strong motors that you can depend on. They took the motor and
gave it a mild port job just to clean up all the factory casting flaws, matched the cases, installed vitos super stock pistons, with all new bearings and seals everywhere, trued and welded the crank, and installed a custom clutch kit that they have tested and found to be the best and that thing never slips.
For decoration I have alba flame graphics with a matching chrome flame grill and alba seat cover, shock covers, headlight covers, propeg nerfs, UMI handle bars (guarranteed for life) with a nacs clamp, armadillo front bumper, durablue +4 axle with douglas aluminum rims and razrs all the way around new last spring. all 4 rims are the wide offset to give the machine a nice wide stance.

When TBN does a motor they give you spacific breakin instructions and I follow them to a tee and this is the second banshee I have had done by them and both were bullet proof. I know lots of other quad owners who have done business with TBN and not one complaint I have seen some very very strong 2 stroke motors from them.
The nice thing is even though this thing has lots done to it and its extremely fast its just been touched you can do so much to these. However in a matter of just 2 years I went from being single with tons of time to being married with 2 kids and quads taking up space in my garrage.

PM me for his phone #.

i dont know how to get pics up

the thing is beast-- $4000 email me for pics i have a bunch

[quote:ko5so5jx]sorry that was the wrong link....

DAMN! I was hoping that link was to pics of some nekked ladies ;D[/quote:ko5so5jx]

you couldent get that lucky...me on the other hand...

[quote:010ntf02]

DAMN! I was hoping that link was to pics of some nekked ladies ;D

you couldent get that lucky...me on the other hand... got some gay stuff to show ya. :cool:..[/quote:010ntf02]

1517401054.jpg

1517405341.jpg

1517431341.jpg

1517365051.jpg

.. nice banshee ill take 15% commision for that :cool:

Back