• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**BIG BEAR OIL COOLER ASSEMBLY!**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathShadow

Reaction score
I have for sale the entire Big Bear oil cooler assembly needed to install an oil cooler on your Warrior/Raptor 350. This is about $130.00 in OEM parts and they are in excellent condition - make me a reasonable offer guys!

shifter.JPG

*This does not include Oil Cooler or hoses.

You remove your old oil filter cap (3 allen bolts) and bolt this right on. You will need an oil cooler (they range 19$ - 39$) and like 8 feet of hose (cost of about 5$). You remove a small square from the front of your plastic under your hood (very simple and it isnt seen or missed), zip tie the cooler to the frame, hook up the two hoses, add a little extra oil (capacity is increased) and you are oil cooled. When you have all the stuff you need you can install this in under 15 minutes taking your time.

This includes everything you need besides hoses, those cheap clamps, and a cooler.

The ONLY reason I am selling this is because I need the money for my stroker kit; I will still be oil cooled but I will be tapping the oil galley inside the clutch cover and using the cash from this.

Not that i am all that interested, but just to clear things up, are you selling that custom shifter with all of this?

just one question: do i have to modify my shifter lever for it to fit? i see you modified yours-thanks

just one question: do i have to modify my shifter lever for it to fit? i see you modified yours-thanks

No I made a custom direct mount shifter because I was sick and tired of the linkage. You can use the stock shifter but you will have to bend it a few mms to clear the setup (no big deal this is what many people do).

Back