• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350rider14

Reaction score
hey guys my warrior is now oficialy for sale my mod list is in my signiture i forgot some things but for the most part its all there the quad was perchust august 04 its a 03 model laft over about 1 year and 3 quaters old alot on it idk abotu parting out yet but i would like to get 3600obo for it contact me threw aim or pm me leave your email for new pics will take pics of any part of the quad if needed i live in nj will drive a lil ways

yfm350rider2.jpg

YFM350rider.jpg

yfm350riderwheels.jpg

People have said this over and over again, but I must repeat it. This isn't the classifieds in your local paper, this is the internet. People are going to want to see pictures of this machine no matter what. There are going to be many replys asking for pictures, I would go ahead and snap a few and modify your post and add them to it.

bump guys come on and if you want parts put wat you would give me for them and im mite consider a posble part out

yup they are razr mx 20/6/10 fornt 18/10/9 back on itp t-9 fornts once inch ofset and douglas .190 back 1 inch ofset so 2 inches wider front and 2 inches wider back

thhey got one ride on them lol they arent even on well fornts are but it jsut sitts i nthe gradge i gotta see wat happens first with the sell

bars/killswitch(if u have it) like 40 +shipping?
a-arms-idk how much?
60+shipping on the nerfs?

would love to have the shocks but they are a little out of my price range

[quote:9oyr0wx3]bump guys come on and if you want parts put wat you would give me for them and im mite consider a posble part out

he also said that too[/quote:9oyr0wx3]

Didn't see his second post

hey guys imrealy hoping no sellig nthe quad as is right now give it liek a week then we can tlak and the platics will never be for sale they will go wiht the quad

hey guys i cant put it up on there b.c i dont have a sellign acout no credit card
so ya idk wats happing i mite make her stock and sell parts so give me prices o nmy after market thigns if you want the razr mx fornt and abck you must give me your front rims and tires dont need backs

Back