• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale-2002 warrior**updated prices/pics**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
allright guys we have done a few mods and we have some stuff layin around our garage if u want to buy let us know (warriorspeed350)(2xtreme) we have:

black front fenders(small crack behind graphic by gas tank but still stiff and strong) $45+shipping
one black hood - SOLD
one yellow hood $20+shiping
one black gas tank cover $25+shiping
white rear fenders 50$+shipping
front fender bracket $5 + ship
set of grey rear fenders $35+shipping
2 stock rear rims>>>PM ME
2 stock front rims>>>PM ME
drop in K&N air filter >>>SOLD
airbox lid $5+shipping
stock pipe>>>can be painted $20+shipping

if your interested let us know and we will work a deal

thks, -justin- &-vince-

*black plastics and white rear fenders are in perfect condition (minor scratches) , clean up well
in the pics theyre dirty, but B/4 shipping it will get a fresh coat of armor all to make it shine

000_05791.jpg

000_05781.jpg

000_05771.jpg

000_05761.jpg

c'mon guys are you gonna force me to deal with e-bay bullcrap

these all clean up well, barely any scratches except the rear fenders, JUST LOOK AT MY OTHER PICTURES!!!

those prices seem really expansive considering on ebay i can buy rear plastics for my rappy for 50 bux almost brand new

those prices seem really expansive considering on ebay i can buy rear plastics for my rappy for 50 bux almost brand new

nice catch... its just that people on e bay are stupid enugh to pay that much...and by the way im gettin the edelbrock, tell me your prices wont be high to compinsate(however you spell it)

ill get a pic of the white ones by the quad in the garage

prices changed
000_00901.jpg

000_00871.jpg

000_00881.jpg

she is dirtey!!!!..the rappy is in pieces!!!!...ha..ha (not mine dont care)

**the quads arent for sale, just thought you guys would like it**

Latest posts

Back