• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lookin for a piston.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stwarrior95

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is lookin for a standard bore wiseco, (or other aftermarket higher compression), piston for his Warrior. Let me know what ya haveand a price.
Thanks in advance!

I have a 12:1 Arias piston for sale. It needs a ring set ($30) from arias directly and that is it. I will send a picture of it in your email. It has barely any carbon build up on it. It is like new(10 hours on it). This piston can be ran with 50/50 mix or straight race fuel. This piston make the warrior come alive. I have rode warriors with wiseco and JE pistons and they don't have the throttle response and power that this piston has. The only reason I am selling a good piston is because I bored mine out 40 over and put a 40 over arias piston back into it. You will be happy with this piston.

I have a stock bore wiseco and stock piston, both need rings. umm idk make me an offer and they are yours.

Back