• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Yamaha Warrior - Sharp and Cheap in Ohio

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is not cheap!!!! Bought a 2000 with tons more mods in perfect shape for 1700

seriously dude... whats ur problem? you haven't seen my quad so why ya think ya gotta start running your mouth ::).... as for your quad you purchased... good for you!... do u want a Medal or a Chest to hang it on? ... i'm not trying to be rude, i'm glad your happy with your purchase, but does that give ya the right to bash mine? ::)

Never said one word about you quad and didn't bash anything....so calm your ass down. I was just saying that is not cheap. That is all. I was saying I found one cheap. Bought it and sold to a friend for $2000. So I don't have a problem. But if you have a MEDAL I will take it!!!

get a clue, you said it wasn't cheap (how do u know, you haven't seen it in person) and you implied that its not in good shape.... i am calm, maybe you should calm down yourself and take it easy on the cussing ::)... i get your point, you bought a quad for 1700 sold it to a friend for 2000, yada yada yada (some friend huh :eek:)... i just don't get your purpose... this is a for sale section, not story time... if your interested and don't like the price, make an offer other wise don't be an idiot...and yes i do have a medal for you, when ya want to pick it up?... all i'm saying is have some respect, you don't post in someone else's ad bashing on the item or the price....

seriously dude... whats ur problem? you haven't seen my quad so why ya think ya gotta start running your mouth ::)

dont be a jerk :mad: on here if your tryin to sell stuff and why dont you put up some pictures ::)if nobody has seen it ::)

dont be a jerk :mad: on here if your tryin to sell stuff and why dont you put up some pictures ::)if nobody has seen it ::)

i'm not being a jerk.. i'm only defending my quad, anyone would do the same.... as for the pictures, if you would notice in my ad, there is a website posted where pictures can be seen ::)

Yeah I think we all noticed the link. However SOME people won't want to click any other links. People want easy. I know it is very easy to copy the URL and paste it. But that is a few steps some people don't want to take.

Now children play nice!

[quote:xpdyfcf7]Yeah I think we all noticed the link.

Evidently not....................... and if that’s too much work to open pictures then there probably not really interested in quad riding anyway ;D …[/quote:xpdyfcf7]

pfffftt ::)......and look who is selling they're quad ::)

Back