• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling ye olde tyme

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
Unfortunatly i must sell my 1988 Warrior, I might as well be honest with it so here it goes. It needs rear brakes, as far as i am sure, the master cylinder is bad, and something might be up with the caliper too. I have the caliper, master cylinder, resevior, and lines. The back shock leaks, yet still works. The front shocks i think are blown, and are good for trails and small dropoffs. The front tires have nails in them, but hold the beads very well even on the road.

It Has:
swingarm bearings (about 2 years old)
axle bearings (about 2 years old)
a-arm bushings (took off newer quad my guess 1½ years)
starter (about 2 years old)
solenoid (about 1½ years old)
Idler gear/ bearing/ shaft (about 9 months old)
battery (about 9 months old)
Front Master cylinder from ECA (used)

Maier hood (black)
Maier tank cover (black)
renthal bars (cr bend?)
K&N air filter (drop in)
Razr2 rear tires (90% tread)
Renthal front sprocket (13)
Answer front sprocket (14)
Newer clutch perch
Barnet clutch (replaced November '03)

33815332720.jpg

33815481691.jpg

33815533182.jpg

^This picture is from when i just put my quad back togeather, I had it as a rolling chassis from Memorial Day '04 to late March, early April '05. So most of the newer parts are not as worn as you would think. (nerf bars not included)

The previous owner said that the top end was rebuilt in '98. The motor still starts easy and will run and sit and idle all day long. I have never wrecked it, just me falling off and the quad was not harmed, (I'm not sure about the previous owners) and I almost always had it in low rpm's

I still have some stock parts that include:
headlights (not sure if they work or not)
hood (blue)
tank cover (blue)
and the brake parts listed above

This was my first quad and it is good as a first bike or for parts. The reason I am selling is to pay for my new project quad and funds are few and far between; basically relying on christmas and my birthday for essential parts. My asking price is $1300. I have over $1000 invested and have 99% of the reciepts to go with it. So i hope that someone is interested and can help me out with my new quad. Thanks a lot.

03 warrior, hotcam's old one, im getting the frame pc'ed, it needs a piston and rings, needs a carb, throttle body, wiring harness, starter, solenoid, battery, a hell of a lot of stuff

Part that bitch out!

You'll net more cash.

I'll take the tires off your hands as well as some other stuff.

hahaha j/k but what else would u want? i was thinkin bout parting it out but i'll be left with a bunch of unsold parts and like $200 and my thumb up my ass, like, noone is gonna want the engine out of the quad cuz its just old, and the frame doesnt accept any new bumpers, a-arms, lights, or hood

I dunno, I was basically eyeing thos tires.

Maybe you're right, but I am sure you could get rid of the plastics and other after market stuff. Probably not enough to make it worthwhile.

maybe if i get some more offers on parts i'll think about it, im gonna try on some other sites too...make me an offer on the tires and i'll think about it

u know i want ur axel and sprocket hub or all hubs idk i just need a sprocket hub but id take the axel and such too

Very nice man. I told you if all else fails eBay it. Plus you got what you wanted for it. Now lets see that 03 with the extra 1300 in it :)

Back