• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE : GYT-R Heel guards .....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
Im thinkin about selling my 3 week old GYT-r aluminum heel guards off my raptor....im getting a set of nerfs with built in guards....i paid 160 for em....ill sell em for 145 shipped . Im also selling a dial-a-jet which i just put on a week or two ago...im getting a new carb and dont need it anymore. 50 bucks shipped. PM me

The new carbs doesnt need "jets" its all internal, other than that , the dial a jet works real good. And the Heel guards are in really condition, no pits or scratches...just a little mud...but thatll be gone before i ship em.

yeah that is pretty funny i read that same fact in a book at school

most people uesually clean up their stuff b/4 sellin it and while they are sellin it so they look better than they are so u can get the actual ammount u want for it

warriorspeed...calm down man. Not a whole lot of people (with the exception of pelphrey) have the time/patients to clean every nook and crany of their quad. If you buy them, clean em and use some mothers polish and they will look brand new.

yes its the same part......we just put one on slamdam07 00 warrior the other night. It does also come with the snorkle kit to keep it out of the mud.

will the dial a jet work on a warrior if so i might be interested.

i have it
it is a verry good kit for little patients and time
pretty good power gain

is it possible to use a dial a jet and a dyno jet at the same time

cant buy the heel guards due to christmas but if u have em after christmas ill probibly take em off your hands

Latest posts

Back