• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some Parts Left...PRICES REDUCED! Updated List

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorracer13

Reaction score
C'mon people! This stuff needs to go! There's a 450 callin' my name, and I'd like to answer it! Don't like the prices? Make me a decent offer. On the shocks, though, those prices are already FRIGGIN' GOOD! The fronts literally have 8 races on them, and would cost you $500 to buy.

Works dual-rates with rezzies (set up for 210 C/B rider) $325
ITP .190 fronts w/ 20" Holeshot MXs w/ about 50% tread (fit all Yamaha sport quads exc. Blaster, PLUS Kawies) $100
8" Champion Beadlocks (thought they were sold, but no) $130
Grooved 18x9.5x8 Turf Tamers $50 (packaged with wheels...$175)
Frame (every factory gap welded..very, very solid) Now painted silver $175
Coil $15
10" Beadlocks (Honda pattern w/ nasty Yamaha drilled holes w/ 18x11 Hoosier Tri-Tracs w/ tubes $110
Douglas .125 10x5 front wheels in good shape (have worn flattrack tires on them that are free if you want them) $40
Extra set of Blue ProGrips for twist throttle $5
Interstate Battery (you'd have to come get it...it can't be shipped) $20
AC Work Stand $70

how much would it be for shiping on the works rear shock i need a shock verry bad cant go riding with out a rear shock. does it leak? zip 20111 manassas virginia

No it doesn't leak at all. Let's say shipping would run $12, incuding a tube to put it in. Total $262 and it's yours. I could ship it out tomorrow and you'd see it first of next week if you have Paypal. E-mail me directly at [email protected]

Tires to Cnaada via US Mail is about $29. Via UPS is $31. UPS guarantees it in a week, US Mail says 4-6 weeks :eek:

29 bucks isn't bad, my quad is stored right now so i wouldnn't mind the wait, i hate UPS

i love ups fast delevire i relly hate the postal service never get mail on time and allways go to the rong place every time i get a package.

Yup...but not nearly enough. I want it ALL gone. You guys KNOW that when those shocks are gone, your gonna be smackin your heads on the wall for not jumping on them when you had the chance.

Yup...but not nearly enough. I want it ALL gone. You guys KNOW that when those shocks are gone, your gonna be smackin your heads on the wall for not jumping on them when you had the chance.

You'd make a good car salesman.. ;D lol

Maybe if I was a BETTER salesman (car, truck, quad, parts, whatever)...I'd already have everything sold and a bike in the garage. ;D

Yes, I DO still have them. But they can be yours IF...the price is right!! COME ON DOWN! Johnny, tell him what he's won!

Well, Bob, he's won this wonderful ste of custom Works shocks, for the unheaard of price of only three-hundred-and-twenty-five smackeroos!

Oh ::) sorry ::) did I say that out loud?

Hehehe. Yes, i still have them. And quite sweet they are. Want 'em?

10x5 wheels, 20" tires. I can hook you up, bro. I'd like ot get these sold pretty quick. I'm tired of looking at the rest of this stuff. E-mail me directly at [email protected] I haven't figured out how to get the board to notify me when there's a reply.

Back