• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Race-ready MX Warrior Part Out-Everything For Sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorracer13

Reaction score
I've decided to part out the Warrior to buy a 450 bike. I started out racing bikes long before most of you were probably born. I flirted with a 250 2 stroke when I was building this Warrior after the fire, but decided against it. I rode a 250F today, and it got good to me. I think I decided against the bike before because it was a two-stroke, and I'm too used to a thumper. I really think it's time to go back to whence I came...two wheels. These are the only pictures I have at the moment. I'll take more as I can. The quad has been raced a total of a EIGHT times since finished last November (new baby curtailed this summer's racing). A lot of you probably know me from BlueTraxx, so when I say the stuff's in excellent shape, you know it's the truth. All these prices do not include shipping. If you ask for a shipping cost, I'm just gonna make an educated guess at it (I ship a lot of stuff from eBay). If you are actually buying something, THEN I'll get a hard shipping quote and let you know the total. Whatever ACTUAL shipping cost is, that's what I charge, no more.
Price List:
Wicked +3out/+1 Up arms $400
Works dual-rates with rezzies (set up for 210 C/B rider) $350
ITP .190 fronts w/ 20" Holeshot MXs w/ about 50% tread (fit all Yamaha sport quads exc. Blaster, PLUS Kawies) $120
DG Alloy Nerfs $75
Plastics (hood was new) $175
LoneStar +2/+4 axle $200
Champion Beadlocks 3/5 offset drilled for Yamaha & Honda) $150
Grooved 18x9.5x8 Turfs $60
Swingarm $30
Axle Carrier, brake hub & sprocket $45
Works Rear shock (built for Banshee 200 lb. B rider) $250
Steel Braided front brake lines $50
Front Calipers $40 each
Front Spindles $20 each
Front hubs w. disc $35/set
Rear hubs $25/set
Frame (every factory gap welded..very, very solid) black metallic, but will paint whatevcer color winner chooses $200
Wiring Harness $50
Coil $15
Belly skid (I don't know what brand) $50
AC grab bar $25
Airbox (12 holes) w/ Noss Adapter & UNI $50
Engine...originally a '98, but might as well be an '04 at this point...new crank bearings & rod bearings, new rod & Arias 12:1 piston at 20 over, ported & polished, Web .390/.440 cam and HD springs w/ aluminum retainers, new timing chain and gear, Barnett springs and extra steel plate...has had only AMSOil after break-in. Will come with oil cooler. $500
Duncan Racing Double Barrel (the DMC Alien is a copy of it) Exhaust w/ factory headpipe $70
DID O-ring chain $35
Front brake Master Cylinder $10
Rear brake Caliper $40
Rear brake cylinder & lines $10
Carb w/ twist throttle $90
MSR Raptor EZ Pull lever $15
Steering stem $40
Air scoops $10
10" Beadlocks (Honda pattern w/ nasty Yamaha drilled holes w/ 18x11 Hoosier Tri-Tracs w/ tubes $125
Douglas .125 10x5 front wheels in good shape $40
Extra set of Blue ProGrips for twist throttle $5
15-tooth Sunstar front sprocket with 1 race on it $7
Interstate Battery (you'd have to come get it...it can't be shipped) $20
Bar Pad $5
AC Work Stand $75
f78f2b55.jpg

f78f2b58.jpg

The seat, front bumper and CDI are already spoken for.
If I've missed any parts, let me know. Make offers, but don't be stupid, OK?

Yes, they are built for extended arms, but they are stock length (please...let's not get into another discussion of how extended arms do NOT require extended shocks). They would just be a little stiff for you.

However, I'll make you a heckuva deal on arms AND shocks ;D

I just sent you an PM for the Noss adapter, air scoops and a couple of other things.

Estimate the shipping on the rear grab bar please, to E4A-3M5, in New Brunswick Canada, and is there a lot of scratches on it or no? Do you know if it will mount on a 350 raptor? Thanks.

The rear grab bar is already sold. Here are all the parts gone so far: Exhaust, CDI, seat, front bumper, Clymer manual, nerfs, engine, Noss adapter w/ UNI & 8" beadlocks. Everything else is still up for grabs. First person with money in my hand gets the parts. I'm gettin' LOTS of 'I'm interest in...how much?' and then no response. If somebody else gets me money, then that part is gonn abe sold, whether it's bneen aske dabotu or not. A firm commitement to buy is one thing, but just asking about a part does NOT mean I'm gonna hold it for you.

...First person with money in my hand gets the parts. I'm gettin' LOTS of 'I'm interest in...how much?' and then no response. If somebody else gets me money, then that part is gonn abe sold, whether it's bneen aske dabotu or not. A firm commitement to buy is one thing, but just asking about a part does NOT mean I'm gonna hold it for you.

Money talks!

[quote author=2xtreme board=classifieds thread=1132431717 post=1132576520
Money talks![/quote]

Amen, brother! And BS walks. Anyway, the Noss adapter, sprocket hub/sprocket and air scoops are also sold. I have mulitple sets of scoops, tho (I was making them to sell) so if anybody else wants some, I've got 'em.

WarriorRacer13 ... thats a sweet lookin worrior.. or was a sweet looking one i should say one

Here's the updated list...
Works dual-rates with rezzies (set up for 210 C/B rider) $350
ITP .190 fronts w/ 20" Holeshot MXs w/ about 50% tread (fit all Yamaha sport quads exc. Blaster, PLUS Kawies) $120
Plastics (hood was new) $175
Grooved 18x9.5x8 Turfs $60
Swingarm $30
Axle Carrier, brake hub & sprocket $45
Works Rear shock (built for Banshee 200 lb. B rider) $250
Front Calipers $40 each
Front Spindles $20 each
Front hubs w. disc $35/set
Rear hubs $25/set
Frame (every factory gap welded..very, very solid) black metallic, but will paint whatever color winner chooses $200
Wiring Harness $50
Coil $15
Belly skid (I don't know what brand) $50
Airbox (12 holes) $10
Duncan Racing Double Barrel (the DMC Alien is a copy of it) Exhaust w/ factory headpipe $70
DID O-ring chain $35
Front brake Master Cylinder $10
Rear brake Caliper $40
Rear brake cylinder & lines $10
Carb w/ twist throttle $90
MSR Raptor EZ Pull lever $15
Steering stem $40
Air scoops $10
10" Beadlocks (Honda pattern w/ nasty Yamaha drilled holes w/ 18x11 Hoosier Tri-Tracs w/ tubes $125
Douglas .125 10x5 front wheels in good shape $40
Extra set of Blue ProGrips for twist throttle $5
Interstate Battery (you'd have to come get it...it can't be shipped) $20
Bar Pad $5
AC Work Stand $75

Back