• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Cobra exhaust for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatwarrioratv

Reaction score
This is a used, Cobra exhust, it works grea and add tons of power.
selling it b/c the naibourhood that i ride in does not apreciate the power that it gives out. IF you know what i mean.
any ways..
the exhaust is located. In toronto Canada and i will sell for 35 canadian or 25 USD,,,, you can pick up or i can send it to you.. but you will have to pay all shipping... anyways... msg. me if your interested... or just post on the board... thanks... ride hard.. brothers.

44197226-L.jpg

thisone shows the small dent that is on he back side. you cant see. it when its on the atv...

if you have any quest please msg or post.. thanks.
44197223-L.jpg

it's a fine pipe, i hope you get your money, don't listen to these jokers, let them spend 200 on the same thing from a different company

yeah i know..... Its a great exhaust.
its just that its a bit 2 laud.... i sell my parts cheap b/c its nice to give fellow ridders a good deal...
and dont worry i know how much i can get on ebay for it.

So will people that own a similar product to a cobra (DG) or people that have never owned a high end pipe... Have you owned a Cobra pipe evilhaze, no? ...K thanks. Also what some people consider "tons of money" isn't tons of money to others...

i really dont know if it can fit on and raptor.. you might need to make some sort of bracket.. or weld something im not really sure.....
its a 2 inch pipe. so as long as it can fit on the end of the 2 inch pipe you should be fine..
..but you should really find out if you need to make a braket or if it will fit right on...

sorry about my spelling and grammar. I have been drinking...
take care..

If it doesnt fit, oh well i guess. It will probably be next week before i can send money to you. Did you find out the shipping costs? Is the packing on the inside still good or what? all i really want this pipe for is so that it will sound beasty and look a little better. Find out the shipping and get back to me ok?

i've ridden a warrior with an hmf and a powerbomb, it didn't have any more snap then my ride, the only difference is that it was jetted properly, he rode my quad with poor jetting and we were neck and neck,

i've ridden a warrior with an hmf and a powerbomb, it didn't have any more snap then my ride, the only difference is that it was jetted properly, he rode my quad with poor jetting and we were neck and neck,

Well first off you will NOT feel a HP difference with ANY pipe alone on a 350; for your ass dynometer to sense any real changes you usually need a 5 HP or greater increase (and that’s not happening with any pipe on a warrior/raptor 350). BUT different pipes DO induce different HP increases; for example a Cobra may give you a 1 HP gain vs. a 3 HP gain with a HMF. Would you feel the difference between 1 HP and 3 HP sitting on someone else’s quad, one with a Cobra & one with a HMF? ...No, most likely not, BUT that does not mean one pipe doesn’t give you more of a HP gain then the other & that it isn't there, or that one pipe doesn't place these gains at a more usable/desirable RPM range then the other one does (low end, midrange, top end).

The last thing id like to mention is that you both should be neck and neck (your geared the same)... By putting your pipe on you really don’t increase your top end speed with stock gearing; you can have all the mods in the world but if you still have stock gearing you aren’t going any faster then what your gear ratio will allow!

So now that I have gone over the basics for all you astute learners reading this, we have assessed the HP gain & seat of the pants feel difference from one 350 to another (deeming that you wouldn't feel a gain between pipes but HP gain differences are there and all pipes are not equal), then reviewing what makes one pipe different from another as far as power placement in the RPM range, and finally how gearing ratio will keep you going the same speed no matter what you have done. We can now move along to other factors that should also play a big roll in your pipe selection; build quality, looks, sound, & options.

Why did my Cobra fall apart after less then a season of use and my other pipes that I have had much longer didn’t? The answer is because... That’s right! All pipes are not made equal! Why did my Cobra sound annoyingly loud and like ****? I bet you can tell me why ;)!

Now don't get me wrong I don't condone the spending of $500.00 on a pipe for a Warrior either, I think that's to much money and THAT will get you the same quality pipe as one priced in the "middle" price range; it will still be better then a bottom line **** Cobra pipe though! I think a reasonable amount of money to spend (and worth spending) on a pipe for the Warrior is $200-$300.00; this price range will get you a nice sounding pipe the best HP gains, great build quality/durability, a good looking pipe, better throttle response, & many options (discs to adjust gain placement, spark arrestors, quiet core inserts, endcaps, etc...).

So when looking for a pipe to go on a Warrior you should be looking to purchase one in $200-$300.00 range and use the following as your deciding points:

*Looks
*Sound
*Options
*Packing material
*Build Quality/Durability
*And the most decisive factor - you’re desirable RPM range power placement (low end, midrange, top end pipes).

All of which the Cobra is lacking very highly in...

So to sum this all up if the Cobra was such a good pipe why did I need to buy another one? Maybe you should share your little secret and extensive knowledge of all pipes being equal with the world so every racer, trail rider, dune runner riding Warriors, Raptors, YFZs, Banshees, Z400s, etc... can know that they can just spend $135.00 on a Cobra pipe and not gain anything else from more highly priced products (those $200.00 + pipes are all a scam I tell you!); im sure they would appreciate the savings and comforting knowledge you give them, see how far that advice takes you on other forums. I mean **** since they are all equal and if you let people know and they spread the word you may single handedly put Pro Circuit, FMF, Dubach Racing, Big Gun, Yoshi, and every other high end exhaust producing company out of business since everyone will be buying Cobras.

Just wondering though... You said you couldn't feel the difference between a quad with a HMF jetted correctly and yours who was jetted "poorly", correct?. If you can't feel the difference in power and throttle response between a "poorly" jetted quad and one jetted right id question your ass dyno credibility... I mean jetting does effect throttle response and HP right? ::) That DG pipe must be pretty damn good and give you superior gains if your "poorly" jetted quad had NO difference in throttle response or feeling vs. the correctly jetted one with a HMF...

But hey wtf am I talking about...

I guess all oil is equal too then ;D! Maybe we will bust open the "truth" & scams about Amsoil/Full Synthetic oils & traditional Petroleum based Oils being no different next...

nobody gives a **** about your page long description of hot air flowing trough metal tubes, if your vein enough to need a bright red pipe on your quad go ahead and buy the $500 junk. in my opinion which is all i care about, no pipe is better. if you have to change your gear ratio to go faster why buy expensive **** in the first place??
this industry prays on brainless shits to empty their wallets, or parents wallets on all this over priced crap, It's a 2 foot long piece of steel tubing, if anybody was skilled at all they could make one just like it. we made a die at work to punch out dirtbike exhaust pipes, it ain't rocket science

hey you shut up
doug knows more about everything than any of us in this site
dont argue with him he is the one who made it possible for all of us to talk on here

bottom line...

-cobras suck
-doug knows best
-id rather spend 200 dollars on quality than 20 dollars on junk

nobody gives a **** about your page long description of hot air flowing trough metal tubes, if your vein enough to need a bright red pipe on your quad go ahead and buy the $500 junk. in my opinion which is all i care about, no pipe is better. if you have to change your gear ratio to go faster why buy expensive **** in the first place??
this industry prays on brainless shits to empty their wallets, or parents wallets on all this over priced crap, It's a 2 foot long piece of steel tubing, if anybody was skilled at all they could make one just like it. we made a die at work to punch out dirtbike exhaust pipes, it ain't rocket science

Hey man don't start cussin’ lol at me because you have run out of words to say. Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth sweet heart? You apparently didn't understand a word I said or understand the meaning of a "question" since you did not (maybe can not) answer any of the ones I have asked you. I think it's a shame that your educated so poorly not to even realize how an exhaust pipe is designed (shape, length, packing, diameter twists & turns, endcap design, etc..) to achieve maximum power gains/placement/flow and that not all are equal; sure anyone could make one but for some reason I don’t think someone with your [I[talented abilities[/I] could make one better then Ooooo say Pro Circuit? But hey like I said I would love you to go to over hmmm... Let’s say to ATV connection and raise this argument there; Id like to watch you fight every person on the forum. Or MAYBE you should call every exhaust pipe producing company and tell them that their secrets out and your going to TELL THE WORLD! I am sure they would shut you up with a nice chunk of cash to keep your extensive brain fodder seduced...

But back to the top since you didn’t answer any questions; I will spoon feed them to you slowly so you can recognize the grammar purpose of a question mark, you ready?

"?":

Question 1: Just wondering though... You said you couldn't feel the difference between a quad with a HMF jetted correctly and yours who was jetted "poorly", correct?. If you can't feel the difference in power and throttle response between a "poorly" jetted quad and one jetted right id question your ass dyno credibility... I mean jetting does effect throttle response and HP right or is that a scam too?

Question 2: Why did my Cobra fall apart after less then a season of use and my other pipes that I have had much longer didn’t? The answer is because... That’s right! All pipes are not made equal! Why did my Cobra sound annoyingly loud and like ****? I bet you can tell me why ;)!

Question 3: If the Cobra was such a good pipe why did I need to buy another one?

But hey I will keep this post comparatively short since I know moving your eyes and reading is a great burden and struggle to lay upon you and your brain (just like it is to most 6 year olds). I think maybe you should take some of that money you saved from purchasing your cheap exhaust pipe and use it to go back to school so you don't sound like a complete idiot; maybe you could pull off for only a partial one...

Oh and before I forget you also said:

"if you have to change your gear ratio to go faster why buy expensive **** in the first place??"

N00b... Just be quiet, every time you open that orifice in your head it gets larger and more idiotic abortions of speech exit from it.

By the way this raises one more question in my head, what do you do for a living?

Back