• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

warrior nerfbars DG

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zuzzu

Reaction score
i have some DG steel series nerfbars for sale. make an offer :) comes with all the mounting things necessary...

here's a pic of the nerfbars...
yamaha-warrior-03-bikepics-191522.jpg

i dano i think it's the alba race thing end cap. don't quite know what they called it.

lol why? that's an old picture and it is lube'd enough in there. there's absolutely nothing wrong with the chain lol.

it's not photoshopped. i don't even have photoshop. i assume the area you speak of is by the peg...but that's how it mounts...so for any buyers that might want to buy these. they are not photoshopped and don't listen to the idiot who said they are.

u guys are dicks holy hell. hey free bump for ya. do you have a price by the way?

was thinkin round 110 shipped..that's 100 for the bars 10 shipping...

any offers? at least? i need to get rid of these they do me no good sittin there...thanks.

how much would you pay for them? the nets are fine. not ripped or stretched or anything..i mean these nerf bars were barely used due to my mom buying me a different set (she didn't know i had some lol)

what about 80 + about 10 shipping?
or however much shipping costs

idk that is still a little steep with how much i spent on other parts

65 with 10 shipping

ill have to talk to daddy let me kno

Back