• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: stock axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Well, seems my son tried to squeeze the bike between two trees spaced considerably closer than the rear wheels would alllow, and yup................. doinked the tree good!

Short of picking up a durablue (which is financially out of the question right now) I am in need of a stock axle to fit my '02.

I have no idea what they are worth or sell for, so if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of, let me know how much you want and I'll see if it's in the budget.

.....now if certain people would stop posting tempting offers, I might be able to get the stuff I need instead of stuff that looks good!

.....now if certain people would stop posting tempting offers, I might be able to get the stuff I need instead of stuff that looks good!

heh... ;D

Well I would try Ebay if no one here has a stocker; the problem is that the stockers sell for top dollar as well (about $150.00)! Also another expense to endure is the Axle Bearings ($40.00), you should replace the bearings at the same time as the axle! Then after that the entire project of replacing the bearings and the axle will take about 2-3 hours done carefully - sooooo if you take it to a dealer to do that is 2-3 hours of labor!

heh... ;D

Well I would try Ebay if no one here has a stocker; the problem is that the stockers sell for top dollar as well (about $150.00)! Also another expense to endure is the Axle Bearings ($40.00), you should replace the bearings at the same time as the axle! Then after that the entire project of replacing the bearings and the axle will take about 2-3 hours done carefully - sooooo if you take it to a dealer to do that is 2-3 hours of labor!

Gotta be careful with those guys that work at the dealers....... ;D

I can probably get someone to help me witht he install for the price of a few beers.

I haven't looked yet, but how much does a durablue run?

[quote:7a3sjrur]heh... ;D

Gotta be careful with those guys that work at the dealers....... ;D

I can probably get someone to help me witht he install for the price of a few beers.

I haven't looked yet, but how much does a durablue run?[/quote:7a3sjrur]

hahahaha **** id help you out for a few cold ones if you lived local; the axle bearings tutorial in the tutorial section of the site pretty much tells you everything you need to know to change it. A durablue from rocky mountain will run you about $306.00 shipped.

yea just follow the tutorial dead on, i dead min this way... you sure do have to reaf on the axle to get it out

... A durablue from rocky mountain will run you about $306.00 shipped.

****!

Looks like it's a stocker for me. Is that for a stock length DuraBlue or a widr track one?

...still haven't had a chance to check them out myself

[quote:eek:d6emb1i]... A durablue from rocky mountain will run you about $306.00 shipped.

****!

Looks like it's a stocker for me. Is that for a stock length DuraBlue or a widr track one?

...still haven't had a chance to check them out myself[/quote:eek:d6emb1i]

That is for the Adjustable +2/+4 Eliminator Durablue.

As much as I'd like to go that route, it still looks like it's gonna be a stocker for me...... :-/

...oh well.

any one that is willin to get some hands on work to help us for the price of a few beers
i would even be willing to treat

any one that is willin to get some hands on work to help us for the price of a few beers

HOW YOU GONNA BUY BEER, KID?!

[quote:uhkbc59y]any one that is willin to get some hands on work to help us for the price of a few beers

HOW YOU GONNA BUY BEER, KID?![/quote:uhkbc59y]

hahahahaha.

Latest posts

Back