• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

99 Warrior-Not running

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexy99warrior

Reaction score
The motor kinda stopped running the other day when i was riding. I dont know what it is, but i dont want to deal with it. I want to save for a car and not dump all my money into this thing. You guys know whats in my qaud...theres recent pics in the picture section. I want to get like $1,000. Thanks

hes in highland mills NY you are in albany correct? its about a 2hr drive. for 1000$ its well worth it.

And I'll trade you my car.

Galant-5.jpg

Galant-6.jpg

Galant-Damage4.jpg

Galant-Damage5.jpg

It isn't lowered any more. 2 weeks before some asshole w/o insurance slammed me I put new factory springs and struts on it. That was a grand right there. That wheel got damaged some, but the rest are fine and the tires are practically brand new.

A new fender and door are cheap and easy to find. Title is totaled but here in KY we can repair them.

There some food for thought. And the good news if I am only 14 hours away from you(Notice: Time is estimated)

Custom body work. Explain

Let me rephrase:
'Custom' Body work

(i.e. the 'custom' recessed fender and rolled back leading edge on the door to allow it to open farther)

If anyone is wanting some custom body work done just come to Kentucky. We can park it on the side of the road and wait for some idiot driving down the road concentrating on firing up his square and WHAM! you have custom work.

And to top it off they won't have insurance and will actually customize 2 or 3 cars in one time. Alarms are useless in this line of work. Mine didn't make a sound.

And I'll trade you my car.

Galant-5.jpg

Galant-6.jpg

Galant-Damage4.jpg

Galant-Damage5.jpg

It isn't lowered any more. 2 weeks before some asshole w/o insurance slammed me I put new factory springs and struts on it. That was a grand right there. That wheel got damaged some, but the rest are fine and the tires are practically brand new.

A new fender and door are cheap and easy to find. Title is totaled but here in KY we can repair them.

There some food for thought. And the good news if I am only 14 hours away from you(Notice: Time is estimated)

Providing nothing else besides panels were damaged that looks like about $2,300.00 in damage.

Ntohing else is wrong with it. You can find a fender on ebay cheap. and well the whole door might need to be replaced instead of the skin. But who gives a ****. This dude lives in NY and I am in KY. He isn't going to come get the car. So converstation OVER!
hahahahahahah

I don't want to sell it. But I probably would. Money talks! I plan on fixing the damage and fixing the title.

is the quad still available? if so can i get a complete list of parts both aftermarket and stock, im interested since im on a small budget.

Latest posts

Back