• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'04 CBR600RR powered 98Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonaddis84

Reaction score
Few recent pics.

http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/frt.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/frtrt.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/Warrior/right.JPG

Project pics www.geocities.com/jonaddis842003/warrior.html

Video
http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=8400217

Ill post a complete list of details later tonight. Please dont knock the price...I am not actively selling it, but if someone wants it for the price I will sell it.

It will have a set of ITP holeshot HDs mounted on T9s in a week or so.

$8000 just the quad
$8500 with custom matching 5x8 trailer (pics soon)

I will also consider partial trades for a newer Big 4x4 quad (foreman, rincon, rubicon, yam660, etc) and or a 125 or 250 2stroke honda or yamaha dirtbike.

Heres the " complete " list (will edit what I forgot), most everything can be seen on the geocities website of the project going together.

Also included if you buy the trailer is a 2003 Arai Astral helmet seen in the new pictures

Frame
1998 Yamaha Warrior 350

Everything painted Satin or Flat black
Everything professionally TIG welded
+4” Custom Tubular Swingarm (1-1/2”x.095 dom)
+3” Custom Long Travel A-Arms (lower 1-1/4”x.083 dom upper ¾”x.095 dom)
Upper frame rails widened for airbox with 1”x.065 chromemoly
Front motor mounts ¾”x.095 dom
Fuel Cell 1/16” aluminum
MSR Aluminum Handlebars
All controls from the 600RR (clutch, brake, lights, horn, starter)
Gauge Cluster from 600RR (tach accurate, speedometer is way off B/C of tire size)
Pilot Custom headlight setup

Engine
2004 CBR600RR with ~3000 miles when purchased
110hp stock
15500 RPM redline
Fuel Injected with 4 secondary injectors firing at 8000rpms and up
6 speed transmission
Modified oil pan for ground clearance, complete with trap doors and baffles
Custom made headers into dual 2005 Yamaha R1 titanium cans
Geared 16/45 with 20” tires
DID Gold O-Ring chain

Suspension
Front - Elka Custom built triple rate shocks (3” longer than stock, 5/8” diameter shafts)
Rear – Stock shock with heavier rate spring
21x7x10” ITP Holeshot HD tires on ITP T-9 wheels
20x11x9” ITP Holeshot HD tires on ITP T-9 wheels

Trailer
Satin black finish
5’ x 8’ lowrider
1-3/4” x .120 EW steel, bent not mitred
4.80” x 8” wheels

I figure it will take awhile to sell it for what I want for it, and Ill have my fun with it while I wait...then probably do another one

holy.................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................omfg..... ......................................................................................................................... ...................................................wow................................................................... ...........................thats amazing

want to sell your rear plastics

holy.................................................................................................... ......................................................................................................................... .......omfg.............................................................................................................. ...................................................................wow................................................... ...........................................thats amazing

want to sell your rear plastics

Nope, unless someone has a full set of Raptor350 plastics for me.

Somehow I doubt he wants to part out any of it, unless you want to trade him upgraded parts

Somehow I doubt he wants to part out any of it, unless you want to trade him upgraded parts

Very correct...I dont even "WANT" to sell the quad, its just one of those for the right price situations, I can always do another.

did you paint them or did they come like that

Im assuming you mean the plastic...I painted them with duplicolor semigloss and used undercoating on the..well underside.

have u ever had it topped out? And how fast would it go topped out?

have u ever had it topped out? And how fast would it go topped out?

No I have not topped it out, fastest Ive been is probably 110-120....on paper it does 139 in 6th at redline. That is assuming the 21" tires it has in the rear. However Id assume the tires grow at least an inch at that speed so that becomes 146. Dont know whether or not it will actually top out in 6th or 5th or 4th, havent even hit 5/6 yet.

Yeah bad ass. Ever get it into the upper gears? Just wondering what it would be like to do 120 on a quad....

Yeah bad ass. Ever get it into the upper gears? Just wondering what it would be like to do 120 on a quad....

Yeah, ive been up there..ive had the speedo hit close to 150, and its about 23mph off, its actually quite smooth up there, it shakes more at 70ish than 100+. I dont know how many more blasts to 130 the bald Razr's im running will stand though, the front tires grow about 3-4" at that speed

u should ge a set of street tires for it when u drive on the street im pretty sure civic rims bolt up to it with the 4 botl pattern

Back