• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

03 Warrior parts for sale- make offers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubalz

Reaction score
Well, It is time to clean out my garage and I have a load of parts that I want to get rid of. Keep in mind that this stuff is mostly new take off and in great shape.

Blue and white front end plastics- great shape maybe 2 little scratches
Stock Handlebar- perfect
Stock bar clamp- perfect
Stock plastic bar clamp cover
Exhaust can- sold
Stock Front Bumper- great shape no dents or rust
Stock Rear Bumper- Some light scratches
Stock Rear skid- some scratches
Stock Engine guard- perfect
Rear e-brake assy and cable- perfect
Stock clutch/e-brake perch- perfect
Stock airbox lid
Set of stock rear tires- 1 patch
Stock header- sold
Stock Heel Guards- sold
Yamaha Cooler holder rack-sold
Stock sprocket cover- great condition
Stock footpegs w/shifter and linkage- great shape
Stock gas cap w/breather hose

Call me at 717-649-9162 or e-mail me at [email protected] and make me offers on this stuff keeping in mind the condition. Don't wait as this stuff will be priced to move and would be perfect for someone fixing their Warrior or updating parts. I would be willing to give a package price for someone interested. Pics available upon request. The money is going toward Elka Shocks.

I am interested in the stock airbox lid but I dont know how much you would want for it (they cost 10$ brand new)...

So what would you ask?

$5.00 plus S&H for the airbox lid. Let me know if you want it and your address via PM and I will give you a total cost. Let me know.

You get pictures of them plastics? If so I PMed you my email address.

I want the head pipe.

Put my name on it!!!

is the cooler rack like dg's six pack rack that's part of the grab bar? if it is, how much $$$ are you asking for it?

I would like to get $20.00 + ship for the muffler and maybe $10.00 + ship for the six pack rack. The rack is the type that attaches to the grab bar- it is black. If you guys send me an e-mail at [email protected], I will send you pics. I haven't figured out how to attach pics yet in this forum. I will eat part of the cost of shipping to keep costs low.

No problem, I will get the shipping to you tomorrow if you PM me your address.

John

How much for the muffler shipped to 30535? If ya still got it check on shipping for the rack as well please.

Bump, lots of parts still available. Check the list out!!

dude the rack i bought off u will be great for my winter prodject

im gonna cut the legs off it and shorten them so it sits flush with the plastics
and re paint it ill pm u pics in the spring

Awesome, I am glad you like it. Please send me pix when you get it done!

Back