• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

direct mount shifters for warriors

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickytikytavy

Reaction score
my friend and i have started to make them.
as soon as i get a camera in about a week i will post it on hear just testing the water to see if any one would like one please reply if interested the price will probably be about $45 to $55 dollars.

My shop already makes them bro but lets see!

shifterb.jpg

Since mine is offered by a pro race shop they would be 100% guaranteed against breaking for a year or longer. Also is this shifter you build for an oil cooler setup or just a normal setup? If it’s just for a normal setup you can pretty much bolt on a shifter from any popular bike.

::)the shifter is made for oil cooler from big bear and wolverine and if you made your oil cooler come out of your clutch cover you won't have to worry about that. but yes it will accommodate that set up because my friend has that set up and my friend has been welding for over 15 years and if you have not broken your stock one you definitely will not break these ones hope to have pics by Monday. ::)

yea the guy at my shop has been welding for like 30 years he is nasty; he does some amazing looking welds that I could never do.

I know the feeling Death, my Dad is a millwright and welds stuff easily that I just burn up! It's definitely an art.

Death, how much for one of your shifters? 55 seems kinda steep for those other ones.

Yes I do (well my shop does) the cost of materials to make them runs almost 40$ by itself and lots of labor goes into each one.

Back