• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sick banshee!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
alright guys, im helping a friend sell his banshee, and i dont have pictures yet, or a full parts list, but i will add those when i get them. BUT what i can tell you know, is that it has chrome works shocks, it has an extended swingarm, and a arms. the engine was built by i profesional race shop, and i cant happen to think of the name. the transmission was also hand built by the same shop. it has tommey T-5 pipes, and it runs on methnol.EVERYTHING that is possible is chromed on this bike. it was just rebuilt, with all gaskets and others replaced.it has yellow plastics, and it was built for racing, or the SERIOUS duner. all reciepts are available, and i will have pictures sometime soon, if anyone is interested send me a pm, or better yet a email, at [email protected] asking price is $4500 for this beautifull sand monster. time slips are also on hand, if anyone wants to know the full parts list, or are interested at all, let me know. thanks!

Back