• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Head pipe for Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rex

Reaction score
I need a head pipe for my 2001 Yamaha Warrior.

Stock/oem is fine, but if anyone knows of a Powerbomb for cheap let me know as well.

I'm located in Canada, so please include shipping.

Thanks

Here's my situation.

I bought my Warrior used a year ago. The guy who owned it before me bought a DG Chrome exhaust system for it (Exhaust and head pipe).

The DG was terrible and I cracked off a rear bracket on a ride a few months ago. Huge hole.

I bought a new HMF pipe. When I installed it, the HMF didn't reach the aftermarket DG head pipe. It was about 1 1/2 inches too short.

So...that's why I'm looking for a stock/oem one.

I like the Powerbomb head pipes, but I'm finding it hard to justify $200 for it.

I've checked Ebay quite a bit. There is a head pipe on it from time to time, but no luck yet.

I figured one of the guys here on the board should be able to help me.

go to canadian tire and get an exhaust pipe extention from the auto parts section, if your town has one of the bigger size stores they have tons of exhaust extenions that will work

Check the thread listed as 03 warrior parts for sale- I am selling one on there, make me an offer!

I emailed you, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Let me know asap.

Thanks

Back